• 44. Seth Campbell

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • 45. Tylar Young

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50. Marlion Pickett

Votes: 35 28.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

Weren't Rutten and Leppetisch failed senior coaches as well (although Rutten's side didn't get better)? They were held in a pretty high regard when they were at Richmond.
I’m just saying in the past few years Teague and Rutten have been some of the worst senior coaches - whether right or wrongly sacked and now we have them and the stats probably tell us they have been bang average.

Probably shows how valuable Kingsley was to the whole situation

Naismith and Ryan out for Dusty and Nank.
If Lynch is picked then Kosi goes out.

I wouldn't be against a few more changes but I think they'll give most of them a chance to redeem themselves.

Dow deserves to be dropped but I think they'll give him another crack.
If he doesn't fire up then I'd be putting a line through him with a permanent marker.

I’m just saying in the past few years Teague and Rutten have been some of the worst senior coaches - whether right or wrongly sacked and now we have them and the stats probably tell us they have been bang average.

I feel like they won't be renewed once their contracts run out they were pretty linked to Hardwick as coach.
Rutten was linked & pretty much only came back because of Dimma wanted him he was good first time around but not sure he has been great 2nd time around.

Last edited:
Naismith and Ryan out for Dusty and Nank.
If Lynch is picked then Kosi goes out.

I wouldn't be against a few more changes but I think they'll give most of them a chance to redeem themselves.

Dow deserves to be dropped but I think they'll give him another crack.
If he doesn't fire up then I'd be putting a line through him with a permanent marker.
Spot on mate

fb- Broad, Young, Vlastuin
hb- Short, Gibcus, Rioli
c- Pickett, Hopper, Ross
hf- Prestia, Balta, Bolton
ff- MRJ, Lynch, Campbell
r- Nank, Taranto, Dusty
i/c- McAuliffe, Baker, Kosi, Grimes
sub- McIntosh

in: Lynch, Dusty, McAuliffe, Nank
out: Crayfish, Ryan, Banks, Dow

Looks a shitload more balanced side than last week. Ross has to play all game, he's our best/most consistent kick in the midfield. McIntosh or Pickett should be sub, we need to start phasing them out for blokes that can kick.
Don’t mind that side but I really believe Dion won’t play this week. Reckon Dow stays in and I’m really hoping you’re right about McAuliffe, give the kid a taste Tigers, he will be a very good player for us imo

Rutten was with us from 2014-2018 so I don't think you can say he is a crap assistant. Justin Leppisch was also a crap senior coach but I don't think anyone would say that about his assistant work.

Teague is a different kettle of fish. He did a lot of his assistant work at Carlton although he was at Adelaide, West Coast and St Kilda during relatively successful periods for those clubs.

I'm not sure it's fair to say just because they were a crap senior coach makes them a crap assistant as if they were crap assistants they wouldn't have gotten their senior jobs in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back