Remove this Banner Ad

Glenny83

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
throw-kitchen-sink-rankine-gif.1095694
This Gif is the best thing since sliced bread, lmao!

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I expect Gold Coast to follow GWS trajectory, not exactly but I expect they will peak in the next few years. As soon as cracks start to appear players will start to look elsewhere and thats when I expect Rankine to come back to SA. So I think we are a few years away but I am fairly sure we can get him.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Most decent players are worth 2 first round picks , with a second coming back (unless your Tim Kelly where Geelong paid 3 firsts). Salary wise your paying on potential, say 500k
He's not moving for less than what the GCS's offer and $500K they would easily meet.

It's fanciful to think the GCS's wouldn't hold him to his contract unless an absolutely ridiculous offer is made....and that's even if he wanted to come to the Crows of which there has been nothing that suggests he has any interest in that at this time.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've seen nothing from Izak at all that suggests he's not happy enough up there or anything that suggests he wants to head back to SA....and I put absolutely no credence on the Big Footy claptrap from some with "claimed" sources suggesting otherwise.

but don't you know, people wouldn't say those things if they weren't super confident in their sources? :cool:

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
That overhead handball to nobody in particular isn't attacking in any way shape or form...it's flat out lairising, straight into the arms of Luke Brown and cleared out of their attacking zone.
Young Patrick Dangerfield used to do that stupid s**t.. I remember seeing a young patty doing it from the bottom of packs.. just get his hands on the ball and instantly handball it over his head in the direction the crows were playing toward.. hoping to have the ball land in the lap of one of his team mates..

Just immature crap from a young player..

Back