Opinion Operation East Meets West & Round 2 meet up.

Remove this Banner Ad

May or May Not be able to be there but we will see

Sorry guys i am a late scratching today. Currently waiting in ED with my wife while they assess her for a virus. We are expecting child no. 3 in a matter of weeks so its kinda more important than the footy. (Cant believe i actually just said that, she will do anything to keep me from going! Lol)
Hopefully will be able to catch up some other time during the season.

Sorry guys i am a late scratching today. Currently waiting in ED with my wife while they assess her for a virus. We are expecting child no. 3 in a matter of weeks so its kinda more important than the footy. (Cant believe i actually just said that, she will do anything to keep me from going! Lol)
Hopefully will be able to catch up some other time during the season.
Sorry to hear that. Hope all is well with the wife.
Plenty of games this year to catch up at.

President VitalDread how are you:D
Making wraps for tomorrow lunch

Missions Wraps, get them today
1388452980716.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went there at 430 and saw a group people and asked if they were from BF. They weren't. Need some way of identifying people but I guess I was late if anyone was there before the game.

o_O

I went there at 430 and saw a group people and asked if they were from BF. They weren't. Need some way of identifying people but I guess I was late if anyone was there before the game.

o_O

If we can identify VitalDread next week (saw him on the big screen) then that will do it :) Will try again Half time next week. Also VD correct if I'm wrong your jumper with they number 28 on the back is white I believe.

Sounds good. I'll be in attendance at both the VFL and AFL games on Saturday, so plenty of chances to catch up with anyone who's willing.

Was late to yesterday's game so didn't end up at the meetup. Will be at both games next week so lookout for a bearded woggy looking guy in a dogs membership hat, wearing an old Forges scarf from the 90s and most likely some pop-culturish shirt possibly comic book/superhero related (was wearing my Captain America red white and blue shirt yesterday). Also as I was on the podcast you may or may not recognise my voice as I yell non-descript encouragement and terrible jokes at the players.

Sounds good. I'll be in attendance at both the VFL and AFL games on Saturday, so plenty of chances to catch up with anyone who's willing.
You don't expect me to drive 650km NEXT week as well?
Managed to slip in and out of Etihad undetected. I was the one cleverly disguised with the sandwich board that said The Pieman and I was yelling out "Hot pies! Get yer hot pies!" (Sfellows fiendishly)

Last edited:
You don't expect me to drive 650km NEXT week as well?
Managed to slip in and out of Etihad undetected. I was the one cleverly disguised with the sandwich board that said The Pieman and I was yelling out "Hot pies! Get yer hot pies!" (Sfellows fiendishly)
I expect you to drive 650km every week without complaint!

Got stuck talking to an old friend that works at ethiad during halftime so i missed vitals interview thing ; (
</3 :(

I caught up with a few old coworkers that still work at Etihad.
So glad i left that place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back