Strategy Operation get Melbourne Demons a Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is in direct competition with that other dastardly thread on the BF Lions forum.

The Death Riders can go and GTFOH. The Operation mob will win the day. The Demons are our team for the next 12 months and we will root, cheer, holler every success and gloat triumphantly about it. Join the Operation Mob
We need you. | EliCo is an integrated solutions provider ...

This thread is in direct competition with that other dastardly thread on the BF Lions forum.

The Death Riders can go and GTFOH. The Operation mob will win the day. The Demons are our team for the next 12 months and we will root, cheer, holler every success and gloat triumphantly about it. Join the Operation Mob
We need you. | EliCo is an integrated solutions provider ...
I will be so sad 😞 when they don’t.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm on board with the mighty Melbourne Demons powering towards the 2021 flag! With future Hall of Fame coach, the ultimate tactician Simon Goodwin at the helm, the rest of the competition had better watch out!

Gawn to Oliver, handballs to Petracca, Patracca with a Lace out kick to a leading Brown who takes a mark 40m out on a 45 degree angle for a kick with the final siren about to sound in the Grand Final, 5 points behind.
What happens next?

The person who made this threads gets a perm ban.

Gawn to Oliver, handballs to Petracca, Patracca with a Lace out kick to a leading Brown who takes a mark 40m out on a 45 degree angle for a kick with the final siren about to sound in the Grand Final, 5 points behind.
What happens next?

They go to an ad break while Brown starts his run-up from the Mornington Peninsula.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I've have come to realisation that I don't think the Demons will lose a game next year at all. The hardness and silky kicking skills, it going to be amazing to watch.
There is only one way they could improve on the perfect.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 26, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What happens next?

A big breath is taken as Brown starts his run up toward goal. It's looks straight off the boot, but it's fading....and hits the behind post on the full. A big sigh is let out.

With his Melbourne scarf on, the Melbourne supporter gets up, walks over to his PlayStation and turns it off. He flicks the TV back on to see Brown walking in towards goal as Brown kicks truly, bringing his beloved Dees within 3 points of the Pies side in a battle for the Horne cup. The Lions, a willing participant, were heavily involved despite sitting clear on the top of the ladder.

He lets out a long sigh of disappointment as he'd already had J. Horne slotted on a half forward flank for his post on the "2022 Best 22 thread" before remembering that they'd traded their first round pick the year prior. He opens back his laptop and closes the BigFooty thread titled "Neville Jetta [OOC 2021]" where the latest posts are discussing Geelong bringing some youth into the side to reduce their average age.

The Melbourne supporter whips out the credit card, and decides to treat himself and books the Mt Buller ski lodge he's had his eyes on for the last few weeks.

Satisfied with his decision, he jumps back onto BigFooty to venture over to the Phantom Draft board where he becomes an expert in the draft despite having watched as much non-Victorians play this year as certain phantom draft posters.

I think I did this right.

Last edited:
A big breath is taken as Brown starts his run up toward goal. It's looks straight off the boot, but it's fading....and hits the behind post on the full. A big sigh is let out.

With his Melbourne scarf on, the Melbourne supporter gets up, walks over to his PlayStation and turns it off. He flicks the TV back on to see Brown walking in towards goal as Brown kicks truly, bringing his beloved Dees within 3 points of the Pies side in a battle for the Horne cup. The Lions, a willing participant, were heavily involved despite sitting clear on the top of the ladder.

He lets out a long sigh of disappointment as he'd already had J. Horne slotted on a half forward flank for his post on the "2022 Best 22 thread" before remembering that they'd traded their first round pick the year prior. He opens back his laptop and closes the BigFooty thread titled "Neville Jetta [OOC 2021]" where the latest posts are discussing Geelong bringing some youth into the side to reduce their average age.

The Melbourne supporter whips out the credit card, and decides to treat himself and books the Mt Buller ski lodge he's had his eyes on for the last few weeks.

Satisfied with his decision, he jumps back onto BigFooty to venture over to the Phantom Draft board where he becomes an expert in the draft despite having watched as much non-Victorians play this year as certain phantom draft posters.

I think I did this right.
Ahh, very disappointed. Operation thread unsuccessful. Melbourne miss a premiership due to Brown's inaccuracy. A poster. Missed by a poster. Trust this was just a dream JasRulz63?

Eons

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Liverpool
What happens next?

Brown slips on a piece of blue cheese that went hurtling from a supporters cheeseboard as he took the mark with 5 seconds to go in the grand final. He comes off his line as he slips, umpire calls play on, demons lose, the end.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
There is too much negativity here about the mighty Demons' march to their inevitable 2021 premiership. Do not entertain these unrealistic chances of losing matches to garbage clubs.

Nov 4, 2007
G Town aka Sleepy Hollow
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I have a couple of mates that are Demon supporters, that’s enough for me to climb onboard.
They also gave us Stef, Brent Moloney and Trav Johnstone 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back