Strategy Operation get Melbourne Demons a Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putting this here without saying a word (Ben Brown update)

Nonsense, the adversity of losing key forwards will push the mighty Demons to a new level of courage and self-belief, allowing them to steamroll everyone else on their way to the flag!

Haha Maybe we should hobble a few of their players - the fewer they have available, the better they’ll go. How many outs do they need for the premiership?

Time to put Melksham one out inside forward 50, with Jayden Hunt crumbing. Just clear out the entire 50 for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may be old news, but I had no idea Melbourne were signing Majak.

Wonder if Ben Brown's injury is worse than first reported. I know Weidemann is also injured, but I thought the Dees were right as far as key position players go.

Wonder if Ben Brown's injury is worse than first reported. I know Weidemann is also injured, but I thought the Dees were right as far as key position players go.
They haven't signed him. He's just training with them at this stage. But I do expect they'll pick him up. They have three available spots on their list.

First come up yesterday.
So not too late.

I reckon Maxy Gawn should setup a coffee van for half time latte's for the boys. Should give them that little energy burst for the second half.
I remember Maxy saying that when he went to the toilet......he could snap one off so cleanly he didn't require any toilet paper. Would have been handy during lockdown. How could you not be impressed with a skipper that mentions that to the media?

The fact that nobody is tipping them to make the 8 will only serve as motivation for them to succeed this year

Are you talking about commentators calling the match today or punters in general?

From what I've seen & paid attention to, a lot of people have them second most likely of the non-finalists last year to make the jump into the 8 (after the Giants).

There's a lot of sabre rattling about Carlton, but that's mainly Carlton fans & the Victorian media.

My take on general consensus would be Giants, Dees, Carlton, Freo (who I actually think are a better chance than Carlton personally).

Do not concern yourselves fellow Dees lovers. This is only a friendly practice game and treated as such. Only feigning and trying to lull the competition into a false sense of security. The cabinet for the premiership cup is already built and come October it will display a very shiny cup.

On F1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you talking about commentators calling the match today or punters in general?

From what I've seen & paid attention to, a lot of people have them second most likely of the non-finalists last year to make the jump into the 8 (after the Giants).

There's a lot of sabre rattling about Carlton, but that's mainly Carlton fans & the Victorian media.

My take on general consensus would be Giants, Dees, Carlton, Freo (who I actually think are a better chance than Carlton personally).
Commentators/media. I don't think I've heard of a single one thinking they will make the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back