Strategy Operation get Melbourne Demons a Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprised by the negativity here. Dees so far have done exactly what they needed to. They have managed to dispatch :
- Freo (who just lost to Carlton),
- St Kilda in a tussle (who are St Kilda),
- and a winless GWS team who ended up with the waterboy filling in at forward pocket because they ran out players

The scalps may not be super impressive, but you can only beat the teams that show up. I'm banking on them really flexing their muscles against the Cats this weekend. I'd tip them even if Danger was playing, but without him, I'm tipping the Dees to dominate. A 10 goal margin. No, 20!

Come on you mighty Dees!

Simon Goodwin is an amazing coach, can't see any of the coaching numpties around at the moment being able to combat his game plan, undefeated season coming up for the Demons.

We've got this one in the bag. Premiership here we come..
opera-singer-in-a-viking-helmet-picture-idAA006323

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked exact opposite as intended they are looking great and have a great draw
We need our mods to do a D12 on any operation/death riding threads, if we snag someone's first rounder in the 2022 draft we need an "Apathetic- we couldn't give a s**t where club x finishes" thread.

We need our mods to do a D12 on any operation/death riding threads, if we snag someone's first rounder in the 2022 draft we need an "Apathetic- we couldn't give a sh*t where club x finishes" thread.
More likely we trade out of the 2022 draft, unless we trade back in after matching a top 5 bid for Ashcroft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back