Strategy Operation get Melbourne Demons a Premiership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I finally watched them yesterday with some Melbourne mates and honestly I have no idea how to rate them. They played like trash for the first 3/4 but then turned it on massively in the last. But was that Hawthorn just giving up. Talking to the Melbourne fans (although they are famously pessimistic) they still arent believing till they face some real contenders

Let’s try this

1618799936228.jpeg

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I finally watched them yesterday with some Melbourne mates and honestly I have no idea how to rate them. They played like trash for the first 3/4 but then turned it on massively in the last. But was that Hawthorn just giving up. Talking to the Melbourne fans (although they are famously pessimistic) they still arent believing till they face some real contenders

Be interesting how they go against stiffer competition.

The rubber hits the road this week against the Tigers. I'm expecting it to go something like this.

Tigers.gif

McIvor

Club Legend
May 21, 2020
Sunshine Beach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
This is working well lol.

Seriously, we need to learn how to trade into future drafts a lot better than we have, I mean Port last year and now Melbourne when both are top 4. What a fail on our part, clearly Port and Melbourne saw us coming a mile off.

This is working well lol.

Seriously, we need to learn how to trade into future drafts a lot better than we have, I mean Port last year and now Melbourne when both are top 4. What a fail on our part, clearly Port and Melbourne saw us coming a mile off.
I can't quite understand people's motivations in this thread. We just all really want Melbourne to win the flag. It's time, Titus has been a sad boi for too long, we all just unironically want Melbourne to finally win a flag. I think we should all be able to agree on that. And we've finally managed to pull off an operation thread that's working. Good news all round.

I can't quite understand people's motivations in this thread. We just all really want Melbourne to win the flag. It's time, Titus has been a sad boi for too long, we all just unironically want Melbourne to finally win a flag. I think we should all be able to agree on that. And we've finally managed to pull off an operation thread that's working. Good news all round.
They really are long-suffering supporters. They need a bit of joy, and I'm glad they're getting it.

For me personally, I'm still not sold on "premiership". I think ideal world would be a Lions-Demons GF. Battle of the Titans, may the best team win.

Ok people, if Melbourne win this weekend I'm locking this thread and banning all operation threads by you and your children and your children's children.

For three months.

Ok people, if Melbourne win this weekend I'm locking this thread and banning all operation threads by you and your children and your children's children.

For three months.

You heard him everyone.

You've got three months to get those children and children's children born.

You heard him everyone.

You've got three months to get those children and children's children born.
I'm on to it. I'll start the new thread for the children and children's children to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back