Opinion Operation: Key Forward

Would you like to see Buddy in the red, gold and blue?

• Of course, who wouldn't

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No - for a number of reasons

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet Collingwood already have eyes for him, they seem to like recruiting those with ex-criminal behaviour :p

haha. Also got around to checking the Ablett interview on the Footy show from Thurs - he said he would definitely take a pay cut for Franklin to come up to the Gold Coast :D

Did you watch it on the web? If so can you point me in the direction of it?

No I recorded it, wasn't much new. We have got 0 respect in Victoria, and just snide remarks mostly - half the time Billy Brownless, was just hasselling for him to go back to Geelong.

No I recorded it, wasn't much new. We have got 0 respect in Victoria, and just snide remarks mostly - half the time Billy Brownless, was just hasselling for him to go back to Geelong.
Sounds about right. I can't stand Billy Brownless sometimes so I would've lost it at that segment.

That really pissed me off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You certainly are able to wish for any player that is on the radar.

Just interested to see where you see him fitting in the team with our young forwards etc.

One of Gorringe, Nicholls, Dixon, May, Day or Lynch won't be on our list in 2 years I can guarantee it. Might be trade, delisting or whatever but we will lose at least one.

If Boyd turns out to be a gun well make room, an underperformer will see the door.

Id argue that Patton was over rated based on his performance last year and Cameron is a 1-in-100 type player.

And I'd agree. Boyd is said to be very different to Patton in that he is a leading forward rather than contested marker anyways.

Id argue that Patton was over rated based on his performance last year and Cameron is a 1-in-100 type player.
Patton had no preseason last year and only played half a dozen games. He looked in great nick yesterday. Just sayin, it can be done lol. I think our forward line is starting to come along now. Day and Dixon giving 100% at the contest and taking some grabs. Maysie doing his job and Lynch to come back, looking good. :thumbsu:

What about Liam Jurrah? Any thoughts?

absolutely.

suns, be an aussie indigenous sport leader.

we want the 'jurrahcane' and he needs us....please bring our people together. hunt helped bennell, all can help liam.

what are we anyway?

Back