Opinion Operation: Key Forward

Would you like to see Buddy in the red, gold and blue?

• Of course, who wouldn't

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No - for a number of reasons

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't quote me on this, don't ask me where I got the information but I have reason to believe that Dixon will not play another game this year. Not really sure what ramifications this will have for the rest of the season but it really does drive home the fact even more that the Suns need to acquire a key forward in this off season.

Don't quote me on this, don't ask me where I got the information but I have reason to believe that Dixon will not play another game this year. Not really sure what ramifications this will have for the rest of the season but it really does drive home the fact even more that the Suns need to acquire a key forward in this off season.
Told ya, we should trade him ;)

In all seriousness - where did you get the information from? Hahaha

In real seriousness, that's a devastating blow indeed. Dan Gorringe your time is now!

In real seriousness, that's a devastating blow indeed. Dan Gorringe your time is now!

Definitely. He did such a good job on Jack Riewoldt this time last year so it'll be disappointing to not see him play against Richmond this weekend. I hope I'm wrong but I think Gorringe's days at the Suns are numbered.

Due for surgery?

Not one shred of good news lately. Really depressing and grim and disheartening me somewhat after a fantastic start to the year :(

I was talking to Dixon at the reserves game and asked straight out "hows the ankle" he stated "one more week". If he is out for the rest of the year then surely he would of said "its progressing well" or "coming along". I don't think he would put a time line on it if he wasn't confident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back