Prediction OPERATION: Kolo

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon it’s becoming a badge of honour. A very misfity quirk to carry.

As long as he keeps doing what he’s doing I’m happy enough for Tom, Gaz and Gryan to claim the forwardkjne glory.

Grand final day, to put Cats up by 6 goals at 3/4 time.

Nah, wouldn't it be better if Geelong were down by 5 points, Jake takes a mark 45m out, on about a 45degree angle and as he's walking back to the top of his mark the siren sounds - he needs to kick the goal for Geelong to beat Richmond & lift the premiership cup...

Nah, wouldn't it be better if Geelong were down by 5 points, Jake takes a mark 45m out, on about a 45degree angle and as he's walking back to the top of his mark the siren sounds - he needs to kick the goal for Geelong to beat Richmond & lift the premiership cup...

Thats NOT the situation you want for your first goal... Maybe 1 point down, .. the monkey is off your back Billy ...I mean Kolo

Thats NOT the situation you want for your first goal... Maybe 1 point down, .. the monkey is off your back Billy ...I mean Kolo
It would make it a memorable first goal though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what year do you think Richmond with make the Grand Final?

You had me until you said richmond, there's no way on this earth that they are even a chance to make the GF.

You had me until you said richmond, there's no way on this earth that they are even a chance to make the GF.

I was trying to work out which fans would melt the hardest should that happen - Richmond, Hawthorn or Collingwood