Prediction Operation Make The 'Eight' in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I touched on this in my big post, but, I thought I'd create a seperate post for these guys. I think we should all be excited about what Fagan could do for Mayes, Cutler and McStay. I think we can all agree that they are three extremely talented young players on our list who have at times shown the ability to play at a very high level and yet they haven't quite put it all together as of yet. Next year Mayes will be in his 5th year and Cutler and McStay in there 4th. Fagan is known and praised for his developmental skills and I feel like he will be very excited about the opportunity to work with these three guys who have untapped potential.

All three have a lot of work to do but if they work hard and get the best out of themselves our future looks a lot brighter. We all acknowledge just how much our side lacks A graders compared to other teams and how we need to focus on recruiting A graders via trades/free agency/the draft. I believe we have some A graders already on our list in these three, they just haven't got there yet. It isn't a forgone conclusion that they'll get there either, but if they do, our side will improve big time.

I think both Close and Walker are potentials for a break out year as key forwards too. Both have shown glimpses of either being rudimentary, serviceable forwards, or actually becoming something special. Of course the glimpses are much fewer and farther between than Schache and Hipwood, but I do think its a possibility. Close, if he has an injury free year, I expect to see something from in particular. It'll be interesting to see how Fagan slots in all our forwards and who he plays.

Ferris is always hip and now.
brod.jpg

Oh goodie, an "Operation" thread. So hip. So now.
So 80's teen movie. Like a Twisted Sister video clip where the kids stick it to authority. Such naive optimism. Such cartoonish and vicarious nonsense.

So 80's teen movie. Like a Twisted Sister video clip where the kids stick it to authority. Such naive optimism. Such cartoonish and vicarious nonsense.

This really should be in the rock, paper, scissors discussion. Though they would have a bit of a tell "what are you going to do....."

I'm predicting the spoon so that when we win the grand final I'm even more shocked.
IMG_0733.JPG
"Holy Operation Reverse Psychology Batman!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm predicting that I'll lock this thread by the end of the week.
I don't know why. It's a fun thread that can keep us busy over the summer break.

Given the very early morning post, you're certainly up and thinking about it!
I didn't sleep a wink. Stressing about ZoBlitz's threat to close down a perfectly amicable discussion. When the season gets underway, we can chart our prospects via this HIGHLY RELEVANT Operation thread.

Harmless fun for sure.

But for me: I feel like we've just come out of an spectacularly unsuccessful long term relationship.

Just had our first date on the rebound. Went really well but trying hard not to talk about the wedding details just yet.

That's me. ;-)

Harmless fun for sure.

But for me: I feel like we've just come out of an spectacularly unsuccessful long term relationship.

Just had our first date on the rebound. Went really well but trying hard not to talk about the wedding details just yet.

That's me. ;-)
Yep, but still on a high because the shackles are off, there's a very large field to play and plenty of shagging going on.
IMG_2484.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back