Opinions on Mark Latham

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
If I could pick anyone to be Australia's next PM it would be Mark Latham .Latham story is very unique in the fact that he has spent most of his life as part of the left but only recently made the move to right .

Mark has an understanding of both the left and right wing ideology that is second to none .

Mark is a traditional old school Labour man who believed in making life better for the working and middle class by making the economic pie bigger. He strongly believed in high quality education made readily available and increasing access to capital leading to greater competition in the market place .

He is strongly against what he sees as a dumbing down of our educations system , he often states that feelings and pastoral care are given greater priority over reason and enlightenment .

What do others think about Mark Latham ?

Last edited:
If I could pick anyone to be Australia's next PM it would be Mark Latham .Latham story is very unique in the fact that he has spent most of his life as part of the left but only recently made the move to right .

Mark has an understanding of both the left and right wing ideology that is second to none .

Mark is a traditional old school Labour man who believed in making life better for the working and middle class by making the economic pie bigger. He strongly believed in high quality education made readily available and increasing access to capital leading to greater competition in the market place .

He is strongly against what he sees as a dumbing down of our educations system , he often states that feelings and pastoral care are given greater priority over reason and enlightenment .

Holy s**t. Never thought I would ever agree with you.

But while I don't agree with 60% of his ramblings the 40% are dead on. His only problem is he wasn't PR savvy and was simply not for his time.

Latham vs Stan Grant vs Bob Brown were/are the politicians of their generation but never got a look in.

Establishment rules.

Who said judges are dull

Or as i call it Latham gets handed his arse

REASONS FOR JUDGMENT

WIGNEY J:

1. What does the martyrdom of Christians in the Roman Empire between the reign of the Emperor Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus and Emperor Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus have to do with a defamation action commenced in Australia in 2017? How could the persecution of ethnoreligious Huguenots in the French Kingdom during the French Wars of Religion of the Sixteenth Century be said to rationally affect the assessment of the probability of a fact in issue in a modern-day defamation action in which the defamatory imputations are said to be that the applicant knowingly assists terrorist fanatics who want to kill innocent people in Australia, or condones the murder of innocent people by Islamic terrorists, or encourages and facilitates terrorism‽ Could the fact of the segregation and ill-treatment of ethnic Negro people under the doctrine of Apartheid in South Africa between 1948 and 1991 reasonably be said to be relevant to the defences of justification, contextual truth, qualified privilege, honest opinion and fair comment pleaded by the respondent in that defamation action?

2. These and other equally beguiling questions are raised by the interlocutory applications filed by the parties in this matter.

Who said judges are dull

Or as i call it Latham gets handed his arse

REASONS FOR JUDGMENT

WIGNEY J:

1. What does the martyrdom of Christians in the Roman Empire between the reign of the Emperor Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus and Emperor Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus have to do with a defamation action commenced in Australia in 2017? How could the persecution of ethnoreligious Huguenots in the French Kingdom during the French Wars of Religion of the Sixteenth Century be said to rationally affect the assessment of the probability of a fact in issue in a modern-day defamation action in which the defamatory imputations are said to be that the applicant knowingly assists terrorist fanatics who want to kill innocent people in Australia, or condones the murder of innocent people by Islamic terrorists, or encourages and facilitates terrorism‽ Could the fact of the segregation and ill-treatment of ethnic Negro people under the doctrine of Apartheid in South Africa between 1948 and 1991 reasonably be said to be relevant to the defences of justification, contextual truth, qualified privilege, honest opinion and fair comment pleaded by the respondent in that defamation action?

2. These and other equally beguiling questions are raised by the interlocutory applications filed by the parties in this matter.
Intriguing read. The class clowns action was found to be "frivolous and vexatious". Damning stuff!

If you want to understand why surprisingly many One Nation preferences go to Labor, just look at Latham.

Socially, One Nation is a party of far right nutbags; economically, they're all over the shop. A mixture of big business worshippers, racist blue collar bogans, and every point on the economics axis in between.

Now, Mark Latham has marched swiftly into far right crazytown in his social views but I think you could still count on him to put workers ahead of megacorporations. And I figure there'd be more than a few Lathams among the ON voters.

Intriguing read. The class clowns action was found to be "frivolous and vexatious". Damning stuff!

His 76 page defence must be a cracker if the references are to go by.

Dl0qeA3U8AEf7-m.jpg:large

Last edited:
Calls it as he sees it. Has a genuine heart. The black sheep of lab

Gets allot of flack for the truth he speaks. As a result of that truth he is easily manipulated.

Those who berate him the most have the most to hide

Used to be good five years ago when he had a genuine voice for working class battlers.

That has changed when he started the two faced art of buddying up with the conservative elitists (that he once despised) at Sky News.

His defence of the company Streets over the worker's pay dispute just confirmed him as just another right winged w***er sucking up the piublic teets. On Twitter 'to stick it up Labor' he quoted a six figure salary as the average worker's wage for that workplace. Someone replied with showing a copy of the enterprise bargaining agreement which showed the salaries of all roles - most were under $60K.

Last edited:
Calls it as he sees it. Has a genuine heart. The black sheep of lab

Gets allot of flack for the truth he speaks. As a result of that truth he is easily manipulated.

Those who berate him the most have the most to hide

You need to be in a room with Latham to really appreciate what he is like.

He is barking mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want to understand why surprisingly many One Nation preferences go to Labor, just look at Latham.

Socially, One Nation is a party of far right nutbags; economically, they're all over the shop. A mixture of big business worshippers, racist blue collar bogans, and every point on the economics axis in between.

Now, Mark Latham has marched swiftly into far right crazytown in his social views but I think you could still count on him to put workers ahead of megacorporations. And I figure there'd be more than a few Lathams among the ON voters.
Crazy before and crazier now.

You need to be in a room with Latham to really appreciate what he is like.

He is barking mad.

All truth tellers (harbingers) are mad to the blind.

It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

Ever been in a room with Latham?

You're not telling something I don't know.

Turnbull is stark raving mad serving the queens puppets the liberal party yet also a republican.Thats bipolar right there.

Madness is a perception based on ignorance.

His 76 page defence must be a cracker if the references are to go by.

Dl0qeA3U8AEf7-m.jpg:large
Very wordy judgement.

Summed-up nicely in 32 of the judgement when referring to Latham's defence.

Mr Latham’s defence is, on just about any view, an extraordinary document. In order to address Mr Faruqi’s strike out application, it is necessary to attempt to come to grips with it. That is no mean feat.

latham.jpg

Last edited:

Serious ROFL.
Have you been off your meds?
If not I think you need to see your shrink.
Or the owner of the nearest tackle store....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back