Opinions on Mark Latham

Remove this Banner Ad

My opinion?

He was unelectable as PM due to his habit of making inflammatory comments and his fiery, unpredictable temperament unsettling too many people. He's like a case study on what would happen to Donald Trump in this country if he took over either major party.

He's very emotionally driven, so it's no surprise that his philosophy has become increasingly sympathetic to the hard/alt-right, since their views are usually emotion rather than logic-driven.

People who are very emotionally driven tend to drift towards the political fringes (where they're actually interested in politics).

He has done it again. What did he say, or is it too bad to post

Fsbo8KtaAAAjWiP

mark latham appears to have had a reoccurrence of 'pancreatitis' :think:

mark latham appears to have had a reoccurrence of 'pancreatitis' :think:

sure pancreatitis gives you pain, and pain can cause you to be dysregulated and say things you don't mean...

but it doesn't cause you to double down

(and if he is having recurrent pancreatitis, one of the main causes is alcohol in which case he probably should be giving up the booze)

sure pancreatitis gives you pain, and pain can cause you to be dysregulated and say things you don't mean...

but it doesn't cause you to double down

(and if he is having recurrent pancreatitis, one of the main causes is alcohol in which case he probably should be giving up the booze)
thanks for the reply .... and appreciate the information provided in your response

i dont wish to make light of the health issue or peoples experience with it ..... my comment was more a facetious one reflecting on lathams recent announcement he is going on leave until the results of nsw election are finalised .... this disappearing act when the heat is on mirrors his post 2005 election disappearance as detailed in the article

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back