Roast Opposition Big Footy Posters

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Well it's quite obvious we're a targeted species on the main boards.

And, I'm hoping Qld Peach **** is enjoying her three point infraction right about now, presuming she got one.

Who am I kidding.

As if!

It's okay to call me names, but give it back?

Nah, I'm the bad guy.

Anyway, what are the rules?

If we started our very own "bay style" thread here, where we get to "discuss" the absolute mongs from the main board and their pearls of wisdom, or just point out the inane double standards that are obvious to us as GWS posters on Big Footy...

Put up a "No Opposition Supporters" prefix like Richmond board has with their "The Tan" thread...

Is that in the rules?

Could be good therapy for us.

Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
"Orange Whip" perhaps.

BluesBrothers_286Pyxurz.jpg

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
This Queensland Peach **** is about to have all manner of hell rained on her if the mods don't pull her in to line.

I'm not going to stand for her s**t.

She has no idea what she's in for.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
This Queensland Peach **** is about to have all manner of hell rained on her if the mods don't pull her in to line.

I'm not going to stand for her s**t.

She has no idea what she's in for.
They will ban you mate. Ignore her.

And i know thats weird hearing it from me but yeah. She has it down pat the way she plays it.

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
They will ban you mate. Ignore her.

And i know thats weird hearing it from me but yeah. She has it down pat the way she plays it.
She's not a "she" either.

"She'd" be a pre-pubescent teenage boy pretending he's a girl on a forum dominated by men because he is unsure of his own sexuality, and probably enjoys the occasional PM from a drunk old man Kate at night.

Poor little Queensland Peach ****.

I'd imagine it would be hard "coming out" in the most backwater of states like Queensland.

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
She's not a "she" either.

"She'd" be a pre-pubescent teenage boy pretending he's a girl on a forum dominated by men because he is unsure of his own sexuality, and probably enjoys the occasional PM from a drunk old man Kate at night.

Poor little Queensland Peach ****.

I'd imagine it would be hard "coming out" in the most backwater of states like Queensland.

Not sure what you're going on about MG looks all woman to me!

Big Foot.jpg

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Seriously, MG, don't tangle with her/him/it. Not worth it. Let her/it stew in her/its own bile.
Kind of hard when there is a person who likes to frequent this board and doesn't have the stones to do the right thing and then I cop a ban from the thread.

Sheep in wolves clothing, anyone?

Kind of hard when there is a person who likes to frequent this board and doesn't have the stones to do the right thing and then I cop a ban from the thread.

Sheep in wolves clothing, anyone?

The ban was because you kept posting the same thing while I was trying to write a message to you to save me dealing with it another three times. You'll note it's gone now.

Amusingly "having stones" obviously includes passive aggressive complaining on a different board.

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
The ban was because you kept posting the same thing while I was trying to write a message to you to save me dealing with it another three times. You'll note it's gone now.

Amusingly "having stones" obviously includes passive aggressive complaining on a different board.

Aggressive aggressive doesn't work.

It might lead to bans.

After all, I got a thread ban for asking a question of a mod to do the right thing and remove an inflammatory post.

Yup, you get thread bans for asking questions if you're a Giants fan on a topic related to the Giants.

It might lead to bans.

Ha, yes, that is a good point. :D

After all, I got a thread ban for asking a question of a mod to do the right thing and remove an inflammatory post.

Yup, you get thread bans for asking questions if you're a Giants fan on a topic related to the Giants.

Persecution complex. Already explained why the thread ban, and it wasn't for asking questions.

Bokonon

Cancelled
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
GWS

It might lead to bans.

I've got nothing against you and do appreciate your contributions on our board and the main board.
I have to say though that your adjective to describe a BF poster in the OP I find offensive. It's a word and none of us are perfect and cant be expected to always get it right, but it is offensive.

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I've got nothing against you and do appreciate your contributions on our board and the main board.
I have to say though that your adjective to describe a BF poster in the OP I find offensive. It's a word and none of us are perfect and cant be expected to always get it right, but it is offensive.
You're probably right.

Calling her a **** is actually doing mongs a dis-service.

Bokonon

Cancelled
May 3, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
You're probably right.

Calling her a **** is actually doing mongs a dis-service.
You're missing the point. I really dont want to do this but you have offended my values it it obviously wasn't an accident.
I have no issues with a keyboard battle and it may well be you were offended but...
This is a public anonymous board. None of know each others situations. There may well be now or in future people with the disability, or their families, you describe who want participate and are entitled to do so without being offended in this way.
I'd be happy if you called a person a ******* as this doesn't carry the same connotations.

Melbourne Giant

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
You're missing the point. I really dont want to do this but you have offended my values it it obviously wasn't an accident.
I have no issues with a keyboard battle and it may well be you were offended but...
This is a public anonymous board. None of know each others situations. There may well be now or in future people with the disability, or their families, you describe who want participate and are entitled to do so without being offended in this way.
I'd be happy if you called a person a ******* as this doesn't carry the same connotations.

You'll be right mate.

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I understand what you are saying(have 3 autistic neices and nephews)

But you cant say other derogitory terms are ok because they may be offensive to others. Kind of a glass house moment.

With our rules, wishing death or disease on someone is a no no and thats fine.

But canning some derogitory comments (except for racist and sexist comments which goes without saying) is a slippery slope.
What may not be offensive to some, as is the case here, may be offensive to others. What you yourself think is ok may be massively hurtful to another.

Edit. Apologies if that doesnt make any sense.
Trying to figure out a way of wording it better.

Back