Roast Opposition Big Footy Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

And now im an annoying poster sigh
Yeah I think the ugly side of BF is just net trolls who wandered onto an afl board by accident. The ignorance of the game and the inflaming of threads are a dead giveaway. I have a little empathy for VFL fans melting like Mario at least their pain is genuine.

And doesnt appear to have any idea about his own club

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
GG this is hillarious. Not only did the swans posters that started reading the posts jump to our defence and agree with us. But now the silly mole juat insulted adam goods with a racist remark haha. It goes downhill for thay troll now

Just throwing it out there, could Hawk Talk be you know who?:'(
If referring to our respawning inigma wrapped inside a mystery and trapped within a riddle, then I say no. He would not troll his own Clubs board. Not unless his comings and goings have finally sent him completely over the cliff. :drunk:

Even though I've had a few disagreements at times with intg, I'd never consider him stupid.

I'm not so convinced about our Hawks-supporting friend.
What turned me aroung were threats of violence. Stupid on BF for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome back for the final.

You coming saturday?

I don't think this handle will last throughout the finals campaign mate.

But I'm sure I've got a few more names up my sleeve, and about another 3 devices they haven't picked me up on yet, so I'll bob up when I can.

Not coming up for the game mate.

Got my cousin down from the Central Coast for her 21st Birthday >>>>> Not Happy!

Well the fish are jumping in the Bay tonight. :p
I know it's petty but the Mutts have been pissing me off and it's cathartic having a go at them. I'm thinking our gameday boards might need a fiar bit of modding next year though.

Well the fish are jumping in the Bay tonight. :p
I know it's petty but the Mutts have been pissing me off and it's cathartic having a go at them. I'm thinking our gameday boards might need a fiar bit of modding next year though.

My hatred of the bulldogs has intensified greatly, for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

Maybe this will bring the two boards together, like some kind of giant swan

My hatred of the bulldogs has intensified greatly, for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

Maybe this will bring the two boards together, like some kind of giant swan
Tks but we'll keep our identity if that's ok.
I think they couldn't go after you as easily because your board has always been well protected. Until admin stepped in we had one mod who cant be here 24/7.
I guess it's natural you guys would be in a funk for a while, we certainly wouldn't mind some help. It's been fun taking the piss on bay though.

Tks but we'll keep our identity if that's ok.
I think they couldn't go after you as easily because your board has always been well protected. Until admin stepped in we had one mod who cant be here 24/7.
I guess it's natural you guys would be in a funk for a while, we certainly wouldn't mind some help. It's been fun taking the piss on bay though.
That Matt flog thinks he has you because someone told him you used to go by bokonon.
Muppet doesnt understand you shut that one down and started again.

He must be 6 or so.

At least this is stopping the bordem. Thunder are s**t so nothing until season starts.

That Matt flog thinks he has you because someone told him you used to go by bokonon.
Muppet doesnt understand you shut that one down and started again.

He must be 6 or so.

At least this is stopping the bordem. Thunder are s**t so nothing until season starts.

I've posted it multiple times, like I care. Oddly when I asked him if he kept his lunch money until lunchtime at school, he said he went to a private school where there we no gangs of toughs. Revealing I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back