No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i only just realised that we only have a 4 day break between playing Melbourne in round 5 to playing collingwood in round 6.

Round 5 vs Melbourne - Tuesday April 24th
Round 6 vs Collingwood - Sunday April 29th

I'm assuming other teams cop the same thing, but gee thats a short turn around time!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but i only just realised that we only have a 4 day break between playing Melbourne in round 5 to playing collingwood in round 6.

I'm assuming other teams cop the same thing, but gee thats a short turn around time!
Scum play on the 25th

Don’t forget Collingwood play on the Wednesday

that is absolutley crazy to have them playing on the sunday after a Wednesday game.

Kind of have too. It’s the latest they can play the next round game to get Essendon/Collingwood/Dees/Us back into sequence with normal fixture.

At least the AFL sorted it properly this year and have those four teams playing each other in round 6 on the Sunday.

Just stay at the 'G?

Just stay at the 'G?

absolutley.

a few of us will need to be trained up on how to operate the food vendors but i can't see that being an issue.

we can just put the final series on the big screen and watch it on loop until the next game.

I can't get past the paywall but in the HUN is David King saying the Bombers will win the flag?

Surely he's taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was mentioned last year or the year before and the club said it was a non issue because it came with the territory of playing ANZAC eve.

I can't get past the paywall but in the HUN is David King saying the Bombers will win the flag?

Surely he's taking the piss.

It’s the biggest crock of s**t I’ve ever read. And I’ve read a lot of s**t.

Maybe Sloane. Heard he was a Saints fan.

His wife wants to build a media career in Melbourne and if I was Rory I'd just be nodding my head and saying "whatever you want!"
Totally agree his right hand must get a workout during the season or do they let him fly across for booty calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back