No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So much happening in that photo. GWS score, the surly supporter, the goal umpire’s overly enthusiastic goal signal. It’s all happening as the great Bill Lawry says
It's got wallpaper written all over it, hasn't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said they are a destination club. :huh:
data=rQgn-3mvN9qWc5VGAwkDuS6CkFU9s_hkdm5frUnFot3e-LgX-IkySf9BtKKdWK1tkGbavY6mufa1pTs7cfdJD5tmkImKgYLIyf83R06PuIHapmqEF_BTIkSMNuSAgBe_hyxVhI3ejmjmTbKu-gV1p32rmp8d2u_5drRC6zbLdvZJ,YLRUM5XIzD4hV1KpyRbQJN6pFttiAyzJEft8qPqt3hQWMPQeLvJnV1GGE2zyqpPee_1r3yPidy3MGpfaukwKreH3dx7ft3IKl59wkf7k8xkAgJK3sCdJf-yY5zX0RuOEqL1dvWHVMc1MiR3X69X58R3FY7BLEd74SwBRJa99xUUOfkey7fpbgmpjMsZ6aXUiZQ0x0SJFfenqkaOmD1cawQdGGiyzDcwSuIuTJs0f6nDes7KVv9x71TiBjMn8Z4lzZ-OJJyaHttCDkdISoDJBll_y5o2Lc13ltLYusyVqDpF70MdKGcbUg5GEPITCOJjwQ2dfqDbjW93LqPbZnfrD8rqRwgNJIk_79gZ0RppBXefuMLYWBJZ5gQ

I don’t mind the saints , got to feel for them , the bounce of the ball and a toe kick pretty much cost them two flags .
Nah. Saints supporters were always the first to sink the boots in when we were down. Glad we have 10 more flags than them now, was worried they would catch up in a couple of thousand years.

Nah. Saints supporters were always the first to sink the boots in when we were down. Glad we have 10 more flags than them now, was worried they would catch up in a couple of thousand years.
Couldn't agree more. I've met several St.Kilda fans over the years who were more than happy to point out how long it was since our last flag and saying we were a bunch of losers. It was kinda funny that they never saw the irony in it.

While I've always had a soft spot for the Dogs, the same can't be said for the Saints. F**k 'em.

Couldn't agree more. I've met several St.Kilda fans over the years who were more than happy to point out how long it was since our last flag and saying we were a bunch of losers. It was kinda funny that they never saw the irony in it.

While I've always had a soft spot for the Dogs, the same can't be said for the Saints. F**k 'em.
Yep sooner they fold the better off everyone will be. s**t fans that club

Yep sooner they fold the better off everyone will be. s**t fans that club
My older sister is sad. :(

campaigners haven’t even won a grand final on colour TV so it doesn’t count.
They are on zero along with the Dees.

With the odd exception for relatives of Richmond BF posters, of course.
Yes, she was very quick to offer genuine congratulation on our flag.

It's never too late to convert
lol. She's lasted 51 years supporting the Saints... resigned to her fate!
I would have been very happy for her if the Saints got up against the Pies and Cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back