No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last night's result shows that things aren't as locked in as we may think. Hence, I am under no illusion now that a Grand Final berth is a foregone conclusion, whether it is GWS or West Coast that we are set to face.

At least many of us on here understand that.

Last night's result shows that things aren't as locked in as we may think. Hence, I am under no illusion now that a Grand Final berth is a foregone conclusion, whether it is GWS or West Coast that we are set to face.

I'm glad last night happened. Our big closed training session is today. If I was Dimma, I'd be hammering last night into their heads. It doesnt matter if youre the favourite in finals. If you bring the pressure, you have a shot.

I'm glad last night happened. Our big closed training session is today. If I was Dimma, I'd be hammering last night into their heads. It doesnt matter if youre the favourite in finals. If you bring the pressure, you have a shot.
Exactly. I do back Richmond at the MCG to make the Grand Final, but we need to bring the heat and pressure like we did against Geelong if we want to make the Grand Final.

So Geelong fans complain about booing in the qualifying final and then proceed to boo Buddy all night last night. ****en hypocrits. EAD.

200_s.gif

Oh, they're not booing you, Sir, they're shouting "Boo-uddy! Boo-uddy!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Geelong fans complain about booing in the qualifying final and then proceed to boo Buddy all night last night. ****en hypocrits. EAD.

Home team is allowed to boo

actually surprised how many duckwood ducks the umps are letting go this finals series. so embarrassing to watch him play when he doesn't get the free straight away, it's just him running in circles smashing his head into people over and over then falling over

#tough
#legend
#goodbloke

Never been under that illusion myself. Both GWS and West Coast are decent sides. Both can be very very good on their day and as far as we know their day could be the day one of them plays us at the G next Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back