No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Port Magpies are really loading up:
https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl/news/dean-brogan-clips-port-adelaides-trade-period

"They’ve picked up a couple of players in Trengove, Watts and McKenzie, and I don't think it's going to stop there - there's whispers going around that Lindsay Thomas (will come) and maybe (Jake) Batchelor from Richmond.
At this rate, they might as well end the Manus Island crisis and employ those refugee as players... What a half way house.

The Port Magpies are really loading up

So are their fans:
tumblr_inline_mkucbv7tUX1qz4rgp.gif

Pendlebury got a broken middle finger on his good hand today in the first International Rules test. Could be costly after his troubles with a finger injury in 2017.

Injuries happen no different getting injured in training or off season like de
Goey players like the game and the ones who don’t just don’t play

It is different. If Dusty played and did a knee what would you say? It's a risk and I'm glad our players aren't playing.

It is different. If Dusty played and did a knee what would you say? It's a risk and I'm glad our players aren't playing.
And what if he does a knee in Vegas or on a night out in Melbourne can happen anywhere if the players want too play then good luck to them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's bad luck but you are a lot more likely to injure yourself playing 3 games of international rules.
its only 2 games like i said if any of our players wanted too play in it good luck to them

He's just so scarred from our win, he'll continuing baiting us just like he baits the guards when he bronzes himself up in his cell.
ugly campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back