No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lel gws trained with loud music at spotless to try and get a feel for how it will be on saturday when trying to communicate on ground fukn minow campaigners
Saw Phil Davis talking about this, seems there is a bit of sphincter clinching happening already. Big 1st quarter and we'll nail these blokes.

Saw Phil Davis talking about this, seems there is a bit of sphincter clinching happening already. Big 1st quarter and we'll nail these blokes.
remember when he told richo that hes on the tiger bandwagon

th

1. Dustin Martin
2. Trent Cotchin
3. Alex Rance
4. Jack Riewoldt
5. Dion Prestia
6. Nick Vlastuin
7. Daniel Rioli

And its back....

Wish the like/reply/tools buttons were not on top of each other and its wasnt all blinking white (can barely tell where a post ends and the next starts)

Cats are doing more than complaining, they are campaigning to get the rules changed so future home finals will be played there.

Whole club are campaigners!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of them has the nerve to suggest I'm not allowed to post in their game thread on the main board. Rubbish handbagger bias blinding him to my superb posting.

One of them has the nerve to suggest I'm not allowed to post in their game thread on the main board. Rubbish handbagger bias blinding him to my superb posting.

They have lost the plot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially worse then Hawthorn fans, never thought it would be possible but the arrogance and entitlement is only matched by Essendon fans throughout the early 2000's.

Officially worse then Hawthorn fans, never thought it would be possible but the arrogance and entitlement is only matched by Essendon fans throughout the early 2000's.

Dude, they only have seven home games!!!!!! Worst draw in the league!!!!!!

Crows more likely to me.

If it's Geelong then we do a repeat performance of the first final. Simples.
But play the game at Skilled so it's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back