No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#lolnorf membership are trying to hide that thread, it gives them too much heartache.
Not too sure what's happened to Phillroo, I think he got used by his sources and abused by the bf posters who had faith in him. He probably feels like brad scott, was told porkies and believed them

I am reliably advised that Phillyroo has no time for Bigfooty as he is frantically chasing Rory Sloane everywhere with his son's lolnorf jumper and a texta.

Apparently according to teffy They have more talent across the board and would of won the grand final. But then again he's a fukwit

Last edited:
Okay, I have no particular love for Norf.
But I reckon a good idea of where a team sits in terms of ability is percentage.
Norf was about 88 - which is better that Freo, carlton, Cold Toast and the Brions.
And I think that is an accurate reflection of where they are at.
I don't see them spooning because three of that four are still worse than them.

I note that Boomer could be facing one of the biggest crowds ever in his career tonight. Trust he's not too nervous. If you're in the area, get along and enjoy the comedy.
434031_fa4f5eb6ce610bfb65ff5bf558849650.jpg

Haere Ra

We don't even want them.
Norf had their chance to go to GC. They blew it. All they are famous for is diving and staging on field, and grubby misdemeanours off field. Plus it makes no sense for norf to go souf. Tassie can puce their own new team name and colours for mine. Bright green and red would be my choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t..

It's one thing to be firey and passionate about your team, but this reeks of people with no hobbies or achievements of their own so they live vicariously through their football team.

They probably think the team should be training during Christmas break and not having a life of their own.

Was pretty awesome how ploughs take down of #lolnorf was number 3 article on news.com.au at midnight last night. Amazing stuff is old lolnorf. The gift that keeps giving.

Holy s**t..

It's one thing to be firey and passionate about your team, but this reeks of people with no hobbies or achievements of their own so they live vicariously through their football team.

They probably think the team should be training during Christmas break and not having a life of their own.
Self entitled bunch. Must be the echo chamber down in adelaide, same with Geelong flogs.

I am reliably advised that Phillyroo has no time for Bigfooty as he is frantically chasing Rory Sloane everywhere with his son's lolnorf jumper and a texta.

oops....forgot to add....

#lolnorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back