No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Thread
All of a sudden next week game is another Top of the Ladder battle.
We finally won an in-season top of the table clash against Collingwood in the VFL, so I am hoping that the AFL side follow suit and beat Sydney after losing to West Coast this year and Adelaide last year in similar circumstances.

Also, it is finally the first in-season top-of-the-table clash that we are the home team for (albeit at Sydney's preferred Melbourne venue in terms of results).

I'd love to play Sydney in the GF. We would absolutely destroy them. They play their best footy on that silly small ground up in Sydney, just like Geelong and their ground. It's why they always lose grand final day.
They don’t always lose on Grand Final day. Also the last team to beat us at the G.
Anyway forget the G Sydney are just much better than all the others and I’d rather not play them.

10yrs.Hmmmmm knighta was coach.:D
That’s the most ironic and comical thing. Essendon fans still deny it but the facts are the minute they knifed him everything went to s**t and who held the knife?
Old mate Jimmy himself....

That’s the most ironic and comical thing. Essendon fans still deny it but the facts are the minute they knifed him everything went to s**t and who held the knife?
Old mate Jimmy himself....
They will never ever admit it.NEVER!

They don’t always lose in Grand Final day. Also the last team to beat us at the G.
Anyway forget the G Sydney are just much better than all the others and I’d rather not play them.

No not always. But think how many times they've been red hot and the team to beat and then happen to not just lose, but get destroyed. (2014 and 2016 namely). I reckon they will be mentally scarred and would pose us no threat despite being better than the other teams out there. Not that it wouldn't be scary. But I think playing Eagles, Geelong, Melbourne, Port Adelaide would be equally scary for me.

This is going to sound a little bit like one of Magics posts but I think that us losing to Sydney next week would be a perfect result for us.

1. If they win they won't stress as hard about changing to accommodate our game style.
2. They will have the mantle of "premiership favourites" and the pressure associated with it.
3. They will be overconfident that they can replicate it on the G, which is a different world to Etihad.
4. We never lose to the same team twice in a season.

:eek: Or am I just protected myself mentally from a potential loss? :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha top of the table clash at SHITIHAD

would have draw 80k at the G

you are a mess AFL

I don't think the AFL has a crystal ball that says that Round 15 will be a top of the table clash when they were doing the fixturing back in 2017...
Mind you though, did we sell our home game or something or?

I don't think the AFL has a crystal ball that says that Round 15 will be a top of the table clash when they were doing the fixturing back in 2017...
Mind you though, did we sell our home game or something or?
got 60k last year at the G

schedule us vs brisbane or freo there after that crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back