No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I wouldn't mind 6/6/6 enforced at centre bounces, but only then. Certainly would have made those last few minutes interesting if Saint Kilda couldn't flood back.

Also happy for them to leave the bloody game alone though.

There is gonna be raving about the Drugs v norf first qtr - yippee - goal fest
Personally I prefer a little bit of defence.

We would smash either of these campaigners.
Agree I dont understand the facination with a goals, goals and more goals type game. I agree the congestion is a little annoying but I dont want to watch games where the score is 130 to 145. I like it very much when goals are earned through good football.

Also opening the game up for more goals will just widen the gap from the good teams to the bad teams. Once that gap widens Free Agency will only get worse and the crap teams will be at the bottom even longer.

Bookmark it.

Picked the CheesePlatters to make the Granny on the strenght of their Mid-Fielders...but jeez have they fallen off the platter big time!
They need players like B.Ellis and K.Mac.

1st round picks thanks.

Tbh I wouldn't mind 6/6/6 enforced at centre bounces, but only then. Certainly would have made those last few minutes interesting if Saint Kilda couldn't flood back.

Also happy for them to leave the bloody game alone though.

By flooding the back line, the team with the lead is making it interesting. It's the worst tactic in footy, basically give up any chance of a centre clearance and give up a clean center clearance in the process, as its an easy handball to the opponent less half back flanker whose opponents is occupying useless space in the 50.

Picked the CheesePlatters to make the Granny on the strenght of their Mid-Fielders...but jeez have they fallen off the platter big time!

Wilted like a ripe Brie left out on a hot day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back