No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun pies lol Following Richmond's game plan and attitude very well.

As defender Tom Langdon said this week, every Collingwood meeting starts with a joke and every day it is a pleasure to set foot inside the Holden Centre.

Scott Pendlebury’s dad jokes are apparently appalling, while Buckley reminds Adam Treloar

how he used to have fun when he coached him at under-16 Vic Country level.

News flash: winning is fun.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...r/news-story/2534365cea174c58a954c259af654bfc

Unfortunately Collingwood could pull off the biggest Bradbury to win the flag. They managed to finish 3rd on the ladder by defeating only one top 8 team during the season. Seriously, how is that even possible. The top 8 team they defeated (Melbourne) also had a poor record against other top 8 sides until late in the season. In the finals they lost their first final against West Coast over there, but managed to win against GWS at home and against us. This week they are up against WC but with a home ground advantage.

Of their whole season they really only had one impressive win (against us) and two okay wins (GWS and Melbourne).

Unfortunately Collingwood could pull off the biggest Bradbury to win the flag. They managed to finish 3rd on the ladder by defeating only one top 8 team during the season. Seriously, how is that even possible. The top 8 team they defeated (Melbourne) also had a poor record against other top 8 sides until late in the season. In the finals they lost their first final against West Coast over there, but managed to win against GWS at home and against us. This week they are up against WC but with a home ground advantage.

Of their whole season they really only had one impressive win (against us) and two okay wins (GWS and Melbourne).
And buckley is coach of the year. lol

Hopefully the pies get a tougher draw next year. Back to reality.

And I'll bet ANYTHING the media and BF won't judge them as ordinary a side like they did with us last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will very likely be the worst premiership side ever if they win

they went the whole year just beating s**t sides and then got lucky when we copped a bug for the prelim

Since pies like copying us in everything, if the pies win should we be expecting Mason Cox singing Born in the USA with Barnsey on stage too?
They have no ******* shame - I heard bucks on the radio today referring to their 'four walls' etc...the other day he was using the analogy of climbing a mountain (sound familiar?)...

Unbelievable

They have no ******* shame - I heard bucks on the radio today referring to their 'four walls' etc...the other day he was using the analogy of climbing a mountain (sound familiar?)...

Unbelievable
And that's why I can't stand them or their supporters. How ******* dare that toothless fat campaigner Joffa burn our colors. Absolute scum.

And that's why I can't stand them or their supporters. How ******* dare that toothless fat campaigner Joffa burn our colors. Absolute scum.

Pies don't have the cup yet, they still have to beat a pretty good side on Saturday. Yep home ground advantage but their form hasn't actually been that good except for *ing last week, it happens. West Coast are a ******* good team, if we were playing them this week I'd be shitting myself.

Pies don't have the cup yet, they still have to beat a pretty good side on Saturday. Yep home ground advantage but their form hasn't actually been that good except for ruddy last week, it happens. West Coast are a ******* good team, if we were playing them this week I'd be shitting myself.

They were good against the eagles in Perth few weeks back but average against GWS then destroyed us in the 1st half . I rekon if Pies aren’t ahead at 3/4 time they will get over run . They always start good so Eagles need to
Stop it

They were good against the eagles in Perth few weeks back but average against GWS then destroyed us in the 1st half . I rekon if Pies aren’t ahead at 3/4 time they will get over run . They always start good so Eagles need to
Stop it

Yeah they played well, their midfield is firing and keeping their defenders safe, Eagles need to break even and get their defence under pressure early. It's easier said than done of course but our midfield failed to give our defence a chance to compete properly.

Yeah they played well, their midfield is firing and keeping their defenders safe, Eagles need to break even and get their defence under pressure early. It's easier said than done of course but our midfield failed to give our defence a chance to compete properly.

If I were eagles I would tag sidearse all day literally don’t let him get a kick without being under enormous pressure .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back