No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on FOx Sports now, $2k fine
Manifestly inadequate anyone?
LOL was always going to be.
Bullshit. AFL article saying Dangerfield missed De Boer's head, yet De boer himself stated it grazed it. So no, he didn't miss. and should be a fine for attempted striking at a minimum. Should be a week.
Someone should do it to Danger next week. No suspension. A fine. Give the flog what he deserves.
A fine for striking a player twice. Was there ever any doubt.

OK guys, we know know you don't get suspended for elbows to the guts and backhanders to the head. Open slather folks
Pretty sure Christian said they reveiewed it and the contact was not significant enough for a report
Lol Danger just a fine.

A complete farce.
OMG just saw that Setterfield gets offered 2 weeks for a tackle.
So you tackle and you get 2 weeks and you strike twice and you get a fine... And they wonder why they're a laughing stock. FMD what a joke
lmaooo,the Geelong rule book strikes again.
AFLHQ is corrupt.What an joke.7 days earlier the potential too injure was the main cornerstone behind Dusty getting cited.7 days on and a complete 180.
Looks like we have to win it this year the hard way again Guys & Gals.

Lol Dangerfield gets a $2,000 fine for striking and our very own Lynch get’s a $1,500 fine for a melee he didn’t even start! Roflmao
Lynch got fined wtf?

Please tell me your being sarcastic here.
Nope.

Cotch was on 2 strikes and only needed a fine to be suspended, if the next week was anything other than a GF, he would've been fined. Remember, that's all he needed, a fine.

Not sure what's so controversial about that? Of course I was ecstatic he got off but that doesn't mean we weren't kissed in the dick.

Having said that, next week isn't the GF so Dangerfield should've got a week.

Nothing on the club app/website about it only talks about kmac
Other incidents deemed worthy of sanctions over the weekend:
- Esava Ratugolea fined $2000 for kicking Shane Mumford in a ruck contest.
- Joel Selwood fined $1000 for making careless contact with an umpire.
- Tom Bellchambers fined $2000 for striking Dayne Zorko.
- Kamdyn McIntosh fined $1000 for a dangerous tackle on Ollie Wines.
- Tom Lynch ($1500), Dan Houston ($1000) and Dougal Howard ($1000) fined for their parts in a melee during Port Adelaide's
clash with Richmond.
- Jack Ziebell fined $2000 for rough conduct on Brad Crouch.
- Ben Cunnington fined $2500 for making careless contact with an umpire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it was for throwing the Port bloke like a piece of garbage.
Been getting stuck into Lynch all day.

In the end Lynch came out on top, but not going to lie, good to see him defend himself.

It’s there. Should be a bit further down the page, just before the Bernardi announcement.

68D31381-A72C-483A-833D-DA1F5A75DA00.png

That’s all I have on the club app but it is mentioned in the afl app statement

I am using mobile if that makes a difference either way in no way should lynch be fined or the port players for that matter just a little jumper grabbing and wrestling good to see some passion from players

Nope.

Cotch was on 2 strikes and only needed a fine to be suspended, if the next week was anything other than a GF, he would've been fined. Remember, that's all he needed, a fine.

Not sure what's so controversial about that? Of course I was ecstatic he got off but that doesn't mean we weren't kissed in the dick.

That wasn't a fine and it hasn't been a fine to any other player since, it was contest for the ball.

View attachment 655309

That’s all I have on the club app but it is mentioned in the afl app statement

I am using mobile if that makes a difference either way in no way should lynch be fined or the port players for that matter just a little jumper grabbing and wrestling good to see some passion from players
I just had a look on the app myself. It’s gone. They did have an article but it’s disappeared now, weird.

Nope.

Stop smoking crack lol chimp didn’t deserve a fine .

AFLHQ is corrupt.What an joke.7 days earlier the potential too injure was the main cornerstone behind Dusty getting cited.7 days on and a complete 180.
Looks like we have to win it this year the hard way again Guys & Gals.
Too right... someone should post an "Us versus THEM" thread!

Stop smoking crack lol chimp didn’t deserve a fine .
If you count hurting Sheil's shoulder as a fine it is, don't worry even Shiel himself got caught up in the hype to the point he got stooged into thinking it was Cotch who concussed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back