No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muddiemoose

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Johnno Brown was huge on Richmond in the Foxtel match commentary.
Suggested Lynch should move to the wing, which he did later.

I am too.
That was a great call by brownie

Port had trapped us into there 50 and were having repeat entry’s and Brownie mentioned that Lynch should move up the ground to held get the ball out...

Next play lynch big contested mark just outside 50

Tiger Toffee

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Bombers have played no one but Healey is sucking them off as flag contenders already lol. FMD.
Oh jesus, they win two games against teams who didn't apply any defensive pressure just like the bombers love and now they are flag contenders. :rolleyes::drunk:

melbourne were a disaster and brissy were due a mare, druggies just in the right place at the right time, put brissy to round 3 and dees to round 4 and druggies are 0-4 IMO.

Tiger Toffee

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Healey prbly rubbing one out with Roos & Whankley .
Dude your obsessed with rubbing one out, has your wife banned extra curricular activities and your restricted to self love duties or something. :D;):think:

AFL Club
Richmond
Looks worse when you can actually see it.

Meanwhile, On The Couch claiming SOS putting big pressure on Bolton to play Liam Stocker even though Bolton says he's not ready.

Obviously shitting himself trading that pick now. Just dumb though, why put that pressure on an 18 year old? Not his fault you decided to trade a future pick for him.

Screenshot_20190415-214052.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges1229

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Dude your obsessed with rubbing one out, has your wife banned extra curricular activities and your restricted to self love duties or something. :D;):think:
Lol no all good in that department , just figure of speech I use for Whankley in his excitement, I probably do need some new material though

Tiger Toffee

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Looks worse when you can actually see it.

Meanwhile, On The Couch claiming SOS putting big pressure on Bolton to play Liam Stocker even though Bolton says he's not ready. View attachment 655465
Bloody hell FC get it right.

2017 was

LOSS v essendon
WON v hawthorn
LOSS v Sydney

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Brooklyn Nets
That was a great call by brownie

Port had trapped us into there 50 and were having repeat entry’s and Brownie mentioned that Lynch should move up the ground to held get the ball out...

Next play lynch big contested mark just outside 50
That’s why it will be great having Jack and Lynch together because one can move high up the ground while the other sits inside 50.

AFL Club
Richmond
Moderator #10,021
Hey guys, Didn't want to put this on the Carlton board, as I'd probably get banned by their mods.

Put on your neutral hat on, and have a read of this article.

Did I get it wrong/right?

Obviously copping a bit from the Carlton supporters at the moment.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/04/...hen-silvagni-are-dead-men-walking-at-carlton/
Good call on not posting it there lol.

It's a harsh but fair assessment.

Accurate call on the players they have added and lack of development.

AFL Club
Richmond
I would have thought that the potential to cause injury and the bad look it gave to the game made it deserve 4 weeks for Danger...........
It was actually similar to Houlis 4 weeker, except that houlis connected flush - so the potential to cause injury was there for sure

Top Bottom