No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyway the last hundred games ,cartoon have won 22 the same as fitzroys last 100 games , thats how bad they are.
LOL...they thought they had done the hard work in choosing their Draft picks...and they were going to storm back up the ladder!
5 1/2 years of top Draft picks and they still have no idea how sheet they are...
Never change cartoon...

Last edited:
Good old Tony Shaw... "Swans should trade Buddy to Pies". Oh dear, now I know Tony is a little slow, I mean really slow but I wonder what trade proposal Brains has in mind for this to occur.

Keeping in mind that they traded their 2019 1st rounder for Beams and they had salary cap issues last year.

Over to you Tony..., what's the plan genius? lol

But here is the thing with that 10m throw in rule, it's intended purpose was to get the play into the middle of the ground but in doing this guess where all the players are, they shorten the ground and thus clog it up more, if they went back to throwing in from the boundary line it would open it up behind that pack.

When you clear it from a throw in the mens comp via a quick handball you are out with acres of space to work with, bring the thrown in to 10m and that space is no longer there.
Understand, but it gives you more space on the boundary side and also take you further out from goal when near the posts, giving the attacking side more space and the defending team a quicker out.

And hows Barrett bringing up Goodard's history when talking about Flopsy Brown.
What does that have to do with anything? If in doubt defer.
Barrett the muppett hasn't got a bad word to say about his beloved rabble. I despise that bloke and his shithouse club. lol norf
AFL Puppet, guy has no idea

Good old Tony Shaw... "Swans should trade Buddy to Pies". Oh dear, now I know Tony is a little slow, I mean really slow but I wonder what trade proposal Brains has in mind for this to occur.

Keeping in mind that they traded their 2019 1st rounder for Beams and they had salary cap issues last year.

Over to you Tony..., what's the plan genius? lol
Eddie to do a deal like Jack Elliott lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing how Gilligan the skipper Proff and everyone could build all sorts of stuff on the island but they could never fix that hole on the Minnow.
I know. It’s like Essendon’s back-line.

It's amazing how Gilligan the skipper Proff and everyone could build all sorts of stuff on the island but they could never fix that hole on the Minnow.

Oh they could, but dude, they had Ginger all to themselves and lets face it, a loser like Gilligan, a nerd like the professor and a fat piss wreck captain like Skipper, a hot chick like Ginger and her mate, they would never look at those guys in civilization. But on a deserted island.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back