No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes cannot help but agree...then their is the physical toll on his body as the oppo target him as Carlton's top mid, that and the fact the young side look to him for leadership and inspiration...tough gig at the moment for him, prolly appreciates the fact that they picked another mid in the draft! ;):p
The way Cripps plays i only see him as an extractor and a good one at that!

I think Stoker selection was a concession to the coach after trading his best midfielder last season. They’ve payed it back this season to try to give him more pieces to work with, particularly around the clearances. Another spoon season and he’s probably out on his arse without the list team ever giving him a realistic shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Stoker selection was a concession to the coach after trading his best midfielder last season. They’ve payed it back this season to try to give him more pieces to work with, particularly around the clearances. Another spoon season and he’s probably out on his arse without the list team ever giving him a realistic shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stocker is a kid and no way a concession for the coach , Sos really needs to get a couple of very very good freee agents like Coniglio to help bolton out

Watching these in room draft night videos those 3 clubs run like a circus suns,blues and saints reminded me of bush league footy. Bolton and Richardson look like puppets.The blues recruiter made me laugh when they had first pick he goes take our time it's not like anyone is going to pick him up. I'm thinking no doubt you love your spoons and number 1 picks.

Stocker is a kid and no way a concession for the coach , Sos really needs to get a couple of very very good freee agents like Coniglio to help bolton out

Carlton need to be very careful in the next couple of years they have loaded up on a lot of talented kids I can see them being similar to gws with cap problems as they all mature

Worsfold said the same thing this time last year. Nek Minut Druggies miss out on the finals

5217 days since they won a final
LO*******L, make the finals first dingbat, getting carried away with their late season pressure off dead rubber wins and ignoring their 2-6 start to the season.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/12/17/richmond-a-good-case-study-for-carlton-to-follow/

Carlton CEO Cain Liddle says there is an enormous opportunity for the club to cash in on their hefty supporter base.

Liddle says the Blues could benefit greatly if they are to capitalise by turning support into membership, just as Richmond has done in recent years.
According to AFL numbers, Carlton’s overall supporter base is some 25 percent greater than that of the Tigers who became the first club to tick over 100,000 members during the 2018 season.

upload_2018-12-18_9-24-44.png

Apparent fell or jumped of the Bolte Bridge. No news on the circumstances yet. Doesn't sound good and hope he can make a speedy recovery.

The age report included a lifeline number.

I've met him in person at the preseason game at ikon park this year and he was quite a nice person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton need to be very careful in the next couple of years they have loaded up on a lot of talented kids I can see them being similar to gws with cap problems as they all mature
Carlton will never have cap problems.
They destroy kids before their 2nd contract.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/12/17/richmond-a-good-case-study-for-carlton-to-follow/

Carlton CEO Cain Liddle says there is an enormous opportunity for the club to cash in on their hefty supporter base.

Liddle says the Blues could benefit greatly if they are to capitalise by turning support into membership, just as Richmond has done in recent years.
According to AFL numbers, Carlton’s overall supporter base is some 25 percent greater than that of the Tigers who became the first club to tick over 100,000 members during the 2018 season.

View attachment 596527

#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

you don’t recover quickly from a fall off a bridge, that’s his footy done i reckon, broken hip etc he’ll be in rehab for some time

had a mate fall 15m and break his hip and leg and he was in a chair for 6 months, was still proppy 2 years after the accident

hope he gets help, things are never as bad as they seem, even playing for norf

you don’t recover quickly from a fall off a bridge, that’s his footy done i reckon, broken hip etc he’ll be in rehab for some time

had a mate fall 15m and break his hip and leg and he was in a chair for 6 months, was still proppy 2 years after the accident

Yeah I’d be surprised if we see him on field again with that injury, but given what’s happened that will be a long way from his mind.
All the best to him.

I believe they have or would have been front ending the crap out of the contracts of Curnow,Cripps,Weitering,Marchbank etc
They wont get into trouble until the likes of Dow,Sps,McKay etc come to free agency period

They will lose some similar to Richmond but dont think any stars will be leaving

A post on the main board has said he's actually his broken pelvis, not the hip, so it could be a very long recovery if that is true

s**t news about Majak it can strike anyone. Open up let someone know when you’re struggling

Wishing Majak a speeding recovery, we are all right behind him.

just to add to this, if you ever are feeling down or struggling with any issues please please please make sure you open up and speak to someone.

doesn't have to be a partner or loved one, could be a friend, co worker, someone on bigfooty or a professional.

Just don't bottle it up.

Beyond Blue - 1300 22 4636

Lifeline - 13 11 14

More than 3 million Australians suffer from depression and anxiety. We here at Bigfooty would like to strongly urge people in this situation to seek the assistance of friends, family or the dedicated staff at several organisations who are more than willing to listen.

You can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

If you would like more information please visit www.beyondblue.org.au or www.lifeline.org.au.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back