No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems none of the bowlers can generate reverse swing like they did during the ashes. Now I think of it, none of them could before the ashes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why use sandpaper when you can have the physiotherapist use this!
1546605256014.png

4cc83d54642454451ded5ff95f49189c.jpg

Watching my birthday present early. Never actually watched the late season game against GWS in 2017.
Geez Browney was barracking hard against us in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
was at that game in the wet

leaving the G pissed and you just thought we are the real deal now

was at that game in the wet

leaving the G pissed and you just thought we are the real deal now

Yep. We smacked them in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. And Shiel got injured that game as well. Dude is made of tissue paper against us.

soft campaigner will fit right in at bummers bruise free fc

Not just us, he get's a love tap on the shoulder and then goes and sooks it up on the bench for the rest of the game.

Think about what we did to Zacha in the last dreamtime game when he got pile driven by Nank and Conca. Imagine what’s gonna happen in the stands when we smash him again (which we will).

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Think about what we did to Zacha in the last dreamtime game when he got pile driven by Nank and Conca. Imagine what’s gonna happen in the stands when we smash him again (which we will).

That one clash with Cotch ****ed up Shiel mentally, and the clown got sucked into the rage against Cotch when he knows full well Cotch collected his shoulder because that is what he grabbed. Astbury concussed him and hahahaha got away with it because everyone was raging against Cotch.

That one clash with Cotch ****** up Shiel mentally, and the clown got sucked into the rage against Cotch when he knows full well Cotch collected his shoulder because that is what he grabbed. Astbury concussed him and hahahaha got away with it because everyone was raging against Cotch.
cotch is gonna knock him out again at dreamteam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond cover band.

R2 #it’s on

Our minnows from down the road are gonna be debeaked and defeathered and put into pies to be sold at Richmond pubs ,free with a beer.

Carna mighty Tigers !

Last edited:
Remember how Conca stuffed his ankle and the whole team got around him. Never been done like that before. A few weeks later, pies copy us.

Remember how Conca stuffed his ankle and the whole team got around him. Never been done like that before. A few weeks later, pies copy us.

Not just pies, the whole ******* competition copied us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back