No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
So i found this on an old game and got my old pal MAXIMUM GAWNAGE to convert. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

captain blood 17, goes to show how bad a drug culture/problem they have down at the cattery
The Bomber Thompson, Dank connection has well and truly put their 2007, 2009, 2011 Premierships into disrepute
The Drug cheating bastards should be made to give back the cups and be banned like the druggie Dons
Go Tigers

captain blood 17, goes to show how bad a drug culture/problem they have down at the cattery
The Bomber Thompson, Dank connection has well and truly put their 2007, 2009, 2011 Premierships into disrepute
The Drug cheating bastards should be made to give back the cups and be banned like the druggie Dons
Go Tigers

I dunno, this is Gary snrs cat. Looks fine to me.

2efc77384e2dd80b9ef4df515e4d6a84.jpg

Broken leg at Hawthorn. Started a thread on their board, but they deleted it in their infinite wisdom. They'll soon see.

Big player, too.

Awful time of the year to break a leg for a midfield powerhouse. :(

They’re ****ed without him. And they traded burton for Wingard too

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
They’re ****** without him. And they traded burton for Wingard too
While I don't wish misfortune on any player, be it friend or foe...do I feel sorry for Hawthorn and their supporters?

Not in the slightest.

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
While I don't wish misfortune on any player, be it friend or foe...do I feel sorry for Hawthorn and their supporters?

Not in the slightest.

A broken leg is a bad thing in any ones language
Think our N.Brown, Nat Fyfe, very hard to overcome if ever
Even M.Voss wasn't the same after his break
It ends up affecting the player in the long run, i.e.. won't be the same again
Could be 2, maybe 3 years to get back to some capacity, fitness wise never 100 %
I hope he does, but not counting on it to be honest

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I dunno, this is Gary snrs cat. Looks fine to me.

2efc77384e2dd80b9ef4df515e4d6a84.jpg

What do you think captain blood 17, regarding the rampant drug issues at the cattery, based on the conclusive evidence you have so kindly provided
Do you think they should be banned, sanctioned, like the druggie Dons, or hung drawn and quartered in a public place like federation square

What do you think captain blood 17, regarding the rampant drug issues at the cattery, based on the conclusive evidence you have so kindly provided
Do you think they should be banned, sanctioned, like the druggie Dons, or hung drawn and quartered in a public place like federation square

I approached Chris Scott about this and it's fair to say he was shocked and appalled by the footage. See for yourself.
tumblr_mt5n2vsLhi1qfrw7to3_r1_400.gif

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I approached Chris Scott about this and it's fair to say he was shocked and appalled by the footage. See for yourself.
View attachment 604029View attachment 604029View attachment 604029View attachment 604029

Nice one captain blood 17, good to see you still have the right connections in high places
Hopefully there will be a press conference later tonight with the major channels, letting the football public know of their transgressions and remedies
I Hope Tar and feathering, the witches test(drownings in suitable rivers) wooden stakes through the heart are involved
keep up the great work captain blood 17, in ensuring the continued integrity of our glorious game
I for one have nominated you for the coming NOBEL PEACE PRIZE and the next UN Secretary General
Go captain blood 17

Nice one captain blood 17, good to see you still have the right connections in high places
Hopefully there will be a press conference later tonight with the major channels, letting the football public know of their transgressions and remedies
I Hope Tar and feathering, the witches test(drownings in suitable rivers) wooden stakes through the heart are involved
keep up the great work captain blood 17, in ensuring the continued integrity of our glorious game
I for one have nominated you for the coming NOBEL PEACE PRIZE and the next UN Secretary General
Go captain blood 17

Mods, please give me my nobel peace prize badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
A broken leg is a bad thing in any ones language
Think our N.Brown, Nat Fyfe, very hard to overcome if ever
Even M.Voss wasn't the same after his break
It ends up affecting the player in the long run, i.e.. won't be the same again
Could be 2, maybe 3 years to get back to some capacity, fitness wise never 100 %
I hope he does, but not counting on it to be honest
As I said...that club and their supporters will get not an ounce of sympathy from me.

Hard luck for the player though.

Who is the bloke? Familiar face but don't know the name.

Trent Knobel, we got him from Brisbane. He was farking shite.

Does he still play at Maffra? or associated at Maffra?

I saw him last year spectating a Maffra game but not sure to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back