Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Looks like Cain Liddle copied Bennys plan while at the Tigers and have pasted it at the Bloose.
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-14/cups-back-on-the-agenda-carlton-blueprint-revealed
images

parmy2balmey

stay moderated
Sep 15, 2016
under the bain marie
AFL Club
Richmond

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I've been saying for 3 years hes the worst coach in the league. So contrived its not funny.
Agree..
Hope he stays there for three more years, just to ruin the development of their new draft picks...
I still reckon Carlscum are using him till all those new draftee are finally ready for the polishing new coach...rattan, walls, pagan, madhouse...

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
4 years at the bottom of the ladder they finally come up with a plan. go blues :thumbsu:

nice tanking too
No mention of the the Tanking success at all in that copied plan...
Nothing original comes out of carlscum unless it paid for with the Visy recycling plan of old paper bag full of note$...

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
Jesus effing christos. Did laugh. But good on them...(sfellow)
They need to ditch the billionaires first - that's the cancer on the club. But they won't. For years they've been taught to rely on rich benefactors who in turn have formed toxic board factions while the members are ignored. It's the club of the lumpen bourgeosie.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
They need to ditch the billionaires first - that's the cancer on the club. But they won't. For years they've been taught to rely on rich benefactors who in turn have formed toxic board factions while the members are ignored. It's the club of the lumpen bourgeosie.
The old boys club...
Your either in or out...
Prolly the same ethos in their footy team...
They will always be a sheet stain...

blooze max would be 80k i reckon

little kane isnt thinking about how tight wogs are

Already gotta pay for victory memberships and f1 tickets every year

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
PM Robert Menzies, the biggest old boy club creator of all the LNP club for corporates to rip of the average Australian...
"[the] abandonment by the Germans of individual liberty and of the easy and pleasant things of life has something rather magnificent about it … they have erected the state, with Hitler as its head, into a sort of religion which produces spiritual exaltation that one cannot but admire”. Menzies, 1938.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Possibly the worst pick 1 since Richard Lounder and blew pick 2 on Billings while Coffield and Clarke look like the kind of Vanilla players that Ross Lyon would love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the Saints folded and all their players were a free for all I'd hope the clubs list management team took a vacation.

I'm thinking of going to the Pies - Cats game next Friday night as well.

Can anyone tell me what time the Pies are unfurling their 2018 runners-up flag?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back