No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLuggage is only 21.
Comes out of contract at the end of 2021.
Has the ability to maintain balance and weave through traffic.
Certainly, one to watch.

If I don’t see at least 12 ‘are West Coast the worst premiers evah?’ threads on the main board, I’ll spew up

Not going to happen as it doesent fit the MB narrative and time line . Only reason a thread was put out
Is because we won the flag and most oppos hate us with a passion .

Not going to happen as it doesent fit the MB narrative and time line . Only reason a thread was put out
Is because we won the flag and most oppos hate us with a passion .

Must piss the pies off. Last time they won a flag it took two goes at Saint Kilda so no one cares.
Then they lose to West Coast and even they don't care because who the * in Victoria barracks for West Coast?

Imagine if they beat Norf or the Dees in a Granny. No one would give a *.

Reckon we can all rest easy this week.
Results prove that Pies, Crows, Dees & Weagles AREN'T that good.....................and we're NOT that bad!

Other than Rancy, it'd be the perfect start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So tonight at work my Essendrugs boss told me he's taking his 4 yr old son to his first Druggo's game. When he told me which game I pissed myself laughing.
Essendon vs Saint Kilda :D
Got shitty when I told him to stop cherry picking wins and take his son to a real game like Dream Time or Anzac Day.
He reckons the crowd will be 64k and I told him the crowd will be that small he can park his car on the wing.
Went on a rant about how Essendrugs has more members and bigger average crowds than Richmond but shut up when I asked him to bring in the stats tomorrow to prove it.
After he stomped off one of the other staff who's a 20 years Bombers member came up and said "He's such a *******" Haha.
He reckons there will be 64k at Essendon v St Kilda?
Where are the extra 10k people going to sit?

What an awesome round of footy so far (bar Rance's injury).

Brisbane playing exceptionally well and kept the premiers goalless and pointless for a quarter and flogging then my 7 goals.

Dogs revival with their frenetic pace.

Jack Watts playing the best game of his life after a preseason from hell.

Ok game between Crows and Hawks.

And Pies losing.

There are gonna be a few movers and shakers this year.

What an awesome round of footy so far (bar Rance's injury).

Brisbane playing exceptionally well and kept the premiers goalless and pointless for a quarter and flogging then my 7 goals.

Dogs revival with their frenetic pace.

Jack Watts playing the best game of his life after a preseason from hell.

Ok game between Crows and Hawks.

And Pies losing.

There are gonna be a few movers and shakers this year.
Great year to win a flag. Doesn’t look like there’s going to be a standout best team. If there’s a year we can win it without Rance it’s this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back