No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigernsw

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Bombers have played no one but Healey is sucking them off as flag contenders already lol. FMD.

I'd laugh if lol norf beat them. After that they have Pies, Cats, Swans, Dockers, Tigers. They might win 1 of those. 10 -11 wins for the season and no finals

*Had to laugh at Timmy on Talking crap saying that they're the best slingshot team in the AFL

Johnno Brown was huge on Richmond in the Foxtel match commentary.
Suggested Lynch should move to the wing, which he did later.

I am too.

That was a great call by brownie

Port had trapped us into there 50 and were having repeat entry’s and Brownie mentioned that Lynch should move up the ground to held get the ball out...

Next play lynch big contested mark just outside 50

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Bombers have played no one but Healey is sucking them off as flag contenders already lol. FMD.
Oh jesus, they win two games against teams who didn't apply any defensive pressure just like the bombers love and now they are flag contenders. :rolleyes::drunk:

melbourne were a disaster and brissy were due a mare, druggies just in the right place at the right time, put brissy to round 3 and dees to round 4 and druggies are 0-4 IMO.

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks worse when you can actually see it.

Meanwhile, On The Couch claiming SOS putting big pressure on Bolton to play Liam Stocker even though Bolton says he's not ready.

Obviously shitting himself trading that pick now. Just dumb though, why put that pressure on an 18 year old? Not his fault you decided to trade a future pick for him.

Screenshot_20190415-214052.jpg

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
That was a great call by brownie

Port had trapped us into there 50 and were having repeat entry’s and Brownie mentioned that Lynch should move up the ground to held get the ball out...

Next play lynch big contested mark just outside 50
That’s why it will be great having Jack and Lynch together because one can move high up the ground while the other sits inside 50.

I don’t mind that movie

great movie but when we’ve won one of the best away games of all time I want to watch these campaigners bend the knee on the various footy shows

Hey guys, Didn't want to put this on the Carlton board, as I'd probably get banned by their mods.

Put on your neutral hat on, and have a read of this article.

Did I get it wrong/right?

Obviously copping a bit from the Carlton supporters at the moment.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/04/...hen-silvagni-are-dead-men-walking-at-carlton/

Good call on not posting it there lol.

It's a harsh but fair assessment.

Accurate call on the players they have added and lack of development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back