Not open for further replies.

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I would have thought that the potential to cause injury and the bad look it gave to the game made it deserve 4 weeks for Danger...........

It was actually similar to Houlis 4 weeker, except that houlis connected flush - so the potential to cause injury was there for sure

Barrett is such a tip rat. Sooking up about Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin and as soon as the count brings up Liam Jones’ hit on Jack Riewoldt it’s silence.

The guy was actually shaking with his Richmond hate. What a complete and utter cockroach

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks worse when you can actually see it.

Meanwhile, On The Couch claiming SOS putting big pressure on Bolton to play Liam Stocker even though Bolton says he's not ready.

Obviously shitting himself trading that pick now. Just dumb though, why put that pressure on an 18 year old? Not his fault you decided to trade a future pick for him.

View attachment 655465
Remember the days when we were total s**t. Were we ever that bad though?

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Barrett is such a tip rat. Sooking up about Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin and as soon as the count brings up Liam Jones’ hit on Jack Riewoldt it’s silence.

The guy was actually shaking with his Richmond hate. What a complete and utter cockroach

You can just see the hate of Richmond .

Did I actually hear Judd say they sacked their head of high performance who is now head of sports science of the NE patriots in the fukn NFL?

Edit: looked the dude up and he’s also head of high performance for Boston Celtic.

Carlton is where you go to murder your career. I thought it was a joke but it actually has an evidentiary basis.

Last edited:
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

Won't get much for him. Fringe players aren't worth much now as clubs want to free up spots to trial player during the SPP.

And go play in the VAFA because that is his standard. He is a dud and no club will take him, not even Gold Coast.

Good call on not posting it there lol.

It's a harsh but fair assessment.

Accurate call on the players they have added and lack of development.
58 games in a row without cracking 100!!
WTF!

Daveeee_12

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers, Man Utd
Did I actually hear Judd say they sacked their head of high performance who is now head of sports science of the NE patriots in the fukn NFL?

Edit: looked the dude up and he’s also head of high performance for Boston Celtic.

Carlton is where you go to murder your career. I thought it was a joke but it actually has an evidentiary basis.
Johann Bilsborough?? He was the head of sport science there, he left the blues ages ago though, would've been in the Malthouse years. Good man Johann is.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
And go play in the VAFA because that is his standard. He is a dud and no club will take him, not even Gold Coast.
One of the players that plays in the VFL and struggles in the AFL. Probably right will lucky to be rookied.

I actually hope he does well at another club, a move might be what he needs his career on track. Looks a role player at best though

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
1555356182697.png

Johann Bilsborough?? He was the head of sport science there, he left the blues ages ago though, would've been in the Malthouse years. Good man Johann is.

Sounds like it. Probably the best thing that happened to him

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Jesus H Christ they are talking of outlawing the backwards kick and calling it play on, when will it stop, we did some on the weekend now it’s a bad look , gopies had a ball with it it’s ok, it’s time for a fan boycott of 1 round

tigernsw

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

He reads bigfooty and the Richmond forum. Hi Turkey. He could actually be Snake Baker.
Suppose he had no issue with slideshow Bobs flopping. If it was Richmond he'd be call for a royal commission.

tigernsw

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
"how stupid's Sam Powell pepper" lol garry lyon on on the couch

so did wankley even talk about the clangerfield assault of Matt debore on 360 tonight?

He didn't say much about it but Robbo said something like "I agree with you, a fine is right" So Weakley obviously told Slobbo off camera - no way is that a suspension but didn't want to say it on camera as he knows that it would make him look like the hypocritical tossbag he is.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
You can just see the hate of Richmond .
Yeah i thought it was just paranoia, but Dusty getting cited for 2 weeks for the powder puff hit...when Cox got off and DangerFlog got off...i am starting to think their is something in it...and i think it is the high membership count on top of us winning the GF...we scaring a lot of people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back