Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
Grimes not in the team of the week despite repelling multiple puffer inside 50s and his thousand contested possessions and marks.

Lynch not in the team of the week despite kicking 6.

If there's ever a break away league in protest of every incompetent move such as rule changes, mrp and everything else by the league, i hope we join it.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Grimes not in the team of the week despite repelling multiple puffer inside 50s and his thousand contested possessions and marks.

If there's ever a break away league in protest of every incompetent move such as rule changes, mrp and everything else by the league, i hope we join it.
And rising star?!?!

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder

The wrong pictures are in the article.
It it's written form, it has Lynch, Ellis, Grimes.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Guarantee that ahole Mince Whately spends 15 seconds on the Clangerfield incident deeming the fine to be "appropriate." If it were a Richmond player - especially if it was against Whingelong - it would be totally insufficient and a Royal Commission into the MRO would be needed. Geez he's a ***
1555365151477.png

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

Won't get much for him. Fringe players aren't worth much now as clubs want to free up spots to trial player during the SSP.

ideal at lolnorrf.
Perfect replacement for Moansalot Hope.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

It's last weeks side.Don't worry i fell for it at 1st until i seen Roozie's name.lol

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Good call on not posting it there lol.

It's a harsh but fair assessment.

Accurate call on the players they have added and lack of development.

Cheers mate.

I do think the Carlton fans are somewhat deluded, if they think that Silvagni has done a great job as the list manager.

Cheers mate.

I do think the Carlton fans are somewhat deluded, if they think that Silvagni has done a great job as the list manager.

think that extends to the club in general as they are keeping him on each year.

crazy stuff!

but well written mate, hit the nail on the head.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Jesus H Christ they are talking of outlawing the backwards kick and calling it play on, when will it stop, we did some on the weekend now it’s a bad look , gopies had a ball with it it’s ok, it’s time for a fan boycott of 1 round

Lol AFL change rules and lowest scores since 1967 , now media up in arms because of passing backwards , in 5,4,3,2,1 new rule in coming kick backwards play on .

Is this legit, i predicted round 6 the whinging and complaining would start but round 4 is close enough good enough.

New rules have backfired and here we go again, they will destroy this game within 5 years.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Is this legit, i predicted round 6 the whinging and complaining would start but round 4 is close enough good enough.

New rules have backfired and here we go again, they will destroy this game within 5 years.

Yep Blight talking about it on radio this morning. Lol it will suit us more anyways teams like pies and eagles game plans will be destroyed .

Yep Blight talking about it on radio this morning. Lol it will suit us more anyways teams like pies and eagles game plans will be destroyed .
Pies kicked it backwards all first quarter.

Daveeee_12

Cancelled
Oct 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers, Man Utd

Roosy made a good point about these s**t rules on on the couch. generally teams don't score heavily from centre bounces anyway, with the new rules and no extras behind the ball, once a team intercepts, they have to go slow because there's no quick outlets out. Rules have backfired big time.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
I think there’s more to this Bryce Gibbs dropping than performance.

Firstly, he hasn’t been their only non performer, there’s been worst.

Secondly, he found out about his dropping via phone call. Aren’t players at the club most days of the week? Surely they have these discussions face to face now?

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Roosy made a good point about these s**t rules on on the couch. generally teams don't score heavily from centre bounces anyway, with the new rules and no extras behind the ball, once a team intercepts, they have to go slow because there's no quick outlets out. Rules have backfired big time.

******* dumb campaigners the AFL , no no no we don’t need a trial for a season in one of the lower tier comps just shove it straight in , all to appease the likes of Whankley and co .

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Rules were always going to backfire, for one they should just abolish 6-6-6 and let teams set up loose in defence or come off the back of the square, game would improve instantly...............but noooooooooooooo Dangerwhinge won't like that because he is scared of players coming in off the square and wont be able to run away like Judd.

Rules were always going to backfire, for one they should just abolish 6-6-6 and let teams set up loose in defence or come off the back of the square, game would improve instantly...............but noooooooooooooo Dangerwhinge won't like that because he is scared of players coming in off the square and wont be able to run away like Judd.
Has anyone ever changed so much moving from one club to another before?

Loved Dangerfield at Adelaide, was a damn good footballer that didn’t seem to bitch and moan much, if at all.

Moved to Geelol and suddenly becomes this annoying, whinging, bitch with a look at me look at me personality. WTF have Geelol and Scott done to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back