No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk and Swans era is over. I get the feeling Hawthorn will try and possess the ball against us pies style. They take us on head to head and it will be a slaughter.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Commentators covering for Hawkins. Nothing in it. I reckon if Tomahawk hit me that hard from behind it would * me six ways from Sunday.

Hawk and Swans era is over. I get the feeling Hawthorn will try and possess the ball against us pies style. They take us on head to head and it will be a slaughter.

Bad w/end for era's.
Suns era over as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong aren’t much better than last year. Hawthorn were missing Birchall, Mitchell, Burgoyne, Stratton, Frawley and Shiels.
Cats having a blessed run with injury, Danger, Selwood and Hawkins have missed less games combined ( 12 ) than Jack, Trent and Dusty ( 13 ) since the start of 2016 but you wont hear the media say the cats have had a charmed run with injury.

If Hawkins has no case to answer then the MRP might as well pack up their shop and give the decision making process to Tattersalls to randomly generate a penalty. It would be cheaper, probably fairer and no dickheads would be involved.
Get rid of this s**t enough is enough fines are not enough suspend the player and it will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back