No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huddo going on about lids to jack

I want that egg headed freak bitch in tears in a couple of weeks time.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

What was he saying ?
Saying it was hard for lids seeing all his mates win a flag after his old side knocked him out. And that surely if Richmond don’t win the flag we hope lids does

Jack played it with a straight bat joking that all lids best mates like himself just want to see him on the park getting continuity in his body

Then joked lids would hate being called old like he did by derwayne in the coverage

I want that egg headed freak bitch in tears in a couple of weeks time.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
I feel weird watching lids play like part of me still loves him but the other acknowledges that he was a cancer at the club

Saying it was hard for lids seeing all his mates win a flag after his old side knocked him out. And that surely if Richmond don’t win the flag we hope lids does

Jack played it with a straight bat joking that all lids best mates like himself just want to see him on the park getting continuity in his body

Then joked lids would hate being called old like he did by derwayne in the coverage
reckon jack secretely hates lids after lids the campaigner never sent conragtulations text after we won the flag

lids is a flog. absolutley loves himself and just a salty jealous campaigner

Huddo looks like an alien .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back