No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if oppo *******s won’t come in here trolling lol
They do and they get banned, simple.

It's not like we are letting people in here to do whatever they want..

Anyway enough of that.

Might be a captain obvious call but if the swans don't win tonight their season is done IMO.

Could easily argue it already is, but I think tonight is their last chance to reignite their season.

Will be watching the game with interest tonight!

Anyway enough of that.

Might be a captain obvious call but if the swans don't win tonight their season is done IMO.

Could easily argue it already is, but I think tonight is their last chance to reignite their season.

Will be watching the game with interest tonight!

I was going to say I think Sydney will win, then I saw it was at the SCG.

They’re you know what’d.

I was going to say I think Sydney will win, then I saw it was at the SCG.

They’re you know what’d.

Cooked yep,

I think Sydney can Win if they apply enough pressure since Essendon don’t do well with that. If they don’t, Essendon win comfortably.

hope essendong get ****ed up tonight. sydney are trash so we probably don't have to worry about them this year whereas drugs could end up around our position

tipping druggies by 58 tho

Anyway good luck with that , imo it just encouraging oppo flogs to come over from MB and make yiur Job harder , might get 1 or 2 decent posters for every 20 .
aha....i now see the cunning plan
lure them in...
ban the campaigners

The main board is good for a laugh on how far some gronks will goto prove their dislike of richmond.

888.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hope essendong get ****** up tonight. sydney are trash so we probably don't have to worry about them this year whereas drugs could end up around our position

tipping druggies by 58 tho

58?!

No Joe danniher though

I'm not happy about this, but I'll respect the mods' decision nonetheless. If it makes their lives easier, then at least some good can come out of it. Just a shame that the thread won't be anywhere near as entertaining. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back