No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Treloar did I would love to see Dusty do more of. Run straight toward goal from the centre square and take responsibility and put it through. So many times Dusty and other midfielders for that matter look for the short option when a straight kick on the run from 40 metres is all it takes.

Why do we make our forward entries so much more difficult than they should be.

It's funny my elderly mother, now 90, pathologically hates the Dees.
I think it goes back to when they were a powerhouse club in the 1950s.
They were offshoots of the English ruling class, Melbourne Grammar, etc.

If there was an award for that I’d name it after her

What Treloar did I would love to see Dusty do more of. Run straight toward goal from the centre square and take responsibility and put it through. So many times Dusty and other midfielders for that matter look for the short option when a straight kick on the run from 40 metres is all it takes.

Not sure dusty has the same break away speed as treloar

This will be the best chance for ages for the dees player wise with all those picks...
Once their gone it will be sheetsville for them...
Clubs with best admin will survive the best...

If I was pert I’d make some bold decisions in terms of the coach. Goodwin and the assistants gone. All in on brad Scott lol

V e r y good point , how many times are we on , then one handball too many , seconds are lost , pressure builds and the foray is ****ed up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back