No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's got a lot to do with the fact the Tigers do not have a lot of ex players/coaches in the Footy World media to write up influential footy articles in our favour...All we have is Richo and KB...
For such a large Club we are minnows in the Footy media...

Mick Warner, Caro and Ralphy. Three of the better AFL journalists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some quick analysis of opponents accuracy over the past 4 games as i had noticed teams kicking like s**t against the druggies

Their opponents over the past four: 44 goals, 56 behinds
Our opponents over the past four: 50 goals, 33 behinds

#

Did some quick analysis of opponents accuracy over the past 4 games as i had noticed teams kicking like s**t against the druggies

Their opponents over the past four: 44 goals, 56 behinds
Our opponents over the past four: 50 goals, 33 behinds

#
That’s partly our own fault, not pushing them out to impossible angles enough.

That’s partly our own fault, not pushing them out to impossible angles enough.

i reckon we do plenty, our oppo seem to kick a lot of tough shots

Geez I hate the main board sometimes.

That's my point. That board is a toilet. We just need to stay off it. Boycott the MB gameday threads etc. When they all of a sudden start talking amongst themselves in about a months time, i imagine it will get pretty old pretty quickly.

Bloody hell the main board sucks. Posted one thing in the "Will Richmond play finals?" thread and BANG suddenly I'm being attacked by Collingwood and Geelong supporters telling me how s**t my club is without any prior reason or motivation.

Boycott the board. Stay off it. Let the inbreds do their thing.

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the fact the Tigers do not have a lot of ex players/coaches in the Footy World media to write up influential footy articles in our favour...All we have is Richo and KB...
For such a large Club we are minnows in the Footy media...
but we have the queen. caro
We have Ralphy, and this stunner who reads the Fox Sports News

That goes nowhere and you know it. They gladly leave the bait up and nail us. Best to let the MB die.
Main board is the worst, I always end up with some sort of ban for just about nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main board is the worst, I always end up with some sort of ban for just about nothing.

The mods on the MB are a disgrace. There is no point if you are a Richmond supporter or poster to go on there. There is literally nothing in it for us. If you have a good idea for a thread or a discussion to be had, best to post it here and we discuss it. Leave it to the inbreds over there.
We have gameday threads on on here. Stick to our board i reckon.

FMD. Ground breaking analysis there. My 16 year old diabetic cat offers more insight (not to mention knows how to use a litter tray).

How has this potato got a gig on tv and radio?
I had no idea who he was, one advantage to living in NSW.

Google was interesting, doesn't talk to his best mate after a trip to Vegas to try and score an interview with Buddy.

Both Channel 7 and 9 sent young reporters, Tom Browne and Seb Costello, to Sin City to cover the event.
The pair are good friends - or should we say were - given their relationship appears to have not survived the trip.
Things started to unravel when Browne was doing a live cross to Channel Seven’s ‘The Morning Show’ as Franklin appeared.
He told hosts Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies to stay with him as he tried to get in front of the Swans superstar.
The problem was he had a chord attaching him to his cameraman which hampered his movement and resulted in Browne not getting anywhere near Franklin.
While he was stumbling all over the place and losing his ear piece in the process. Costello sidled up to Buddy and got front and square.
Then as Browne was about to do another live cross an hour later, his rival just happened to mention that his office back in Melbourne thought the earlier debacle was “the worst live TV they’d ever seen.
As you can imagine that went down well and Browne told Gold FM that Costello was no longer on his Christmas Card list.
The trip may have cost me a friendship,” he said.
There was also an allegation over a $90 bottle of wine being ordered the previous evening when the pair dined together with question marks over the settling of the bill.

Never been a fan since first seeing him on TV, and the news seems to reinforce he is a clown

Just new on here. Main board obviously no good?

Honestly mate, feel free to have a look at it, but, it is super hostile to Richmond supporters. At least here you can have a voice and be heard. Over there, well, they are fÜkc wits to be honest. And that goes for the guys in charge of it as well. They are most of the problem.

Just new on here. Main board obviously no good?

You can't convince people on the MB of anything, it's a waste of time even going there.
It's also worth using the ignore button even here. You'll find some people just never see eye to eye. We are all tigers but sometimes I just cbf arguing. Block them and it's a much more relaxing experience.

You can't convince people on the MB of anything, it's a waste of time even going there.
It's also worth using the ignore button even here. You'll find some people just never see eye to eye. We are all tigers but sometimes I just cbf arguing. Block them and it's a much more relaxing experience.

Really appreciate the advice guys.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

Do yourself a favor. Go read the last 3 Richmond gameday threads on the MB and my thread on Geelong and their home final. Then get back to me ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back