No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't have those threads because the very same people in this thread who complained here, complain in all the other threads too.

There is an entire hidden subform that is the safe house.

The main forum is a public community, well in normal circumstances anyway.

This 'didn't work' because of the opposition posters.
Mate at least two other boards have no oppo threads like we had once upon a time

It was completely unpredictable. Freak occurrence. I’m sure if it happened again there would be a different result.

Look it’s a once in a million occurrence who would have thought

Mate its not about winning. I was just giving feedback. If I offended you, i am sorry mate as you are a quality mod. The misunderstanding is using a sticky post and pinning it up the top section so it was missed. I normally skip past that small section and get to the meat of the board, that is how i missed it.

Again and I want to stress this Sterge, you work your ass off for us and I 100% appreciate it. I hope tonight has not damaged it.

You real are a campaigner:cool:

And like we have now..
So let’s piss off a heap of our posters and then make the change, poor form very AFL like.

You know what I’m going to * off for a while , and go to another site, sterge you and tugs have been great mods, micheals I appreciate your podcasts , but if you campaigners want to be Adolf hitle, Joseph Stalin and chairman mao then I don’t need to be on this site

So let’s ******** a heap of our posters and then make the change, poor form very AFL like.

You know what I’m going to **** off for a while , and go to another site, sterge you and tugs have been great mods, micheals I appreciate your podcasts , but if you campaigners want to be Adolf hitle, Joseph Stalin and chairman mao then I don’t need to be on this site

Nah mate don’t go. It’s just a little hiccup with some new management. Happens all the time.

So let’s ******** a heap of our posters and then make the change, poor form very AFL like.

You know what I’m going to **** off for an hour , and go to another site, Shazza you and tugs have been great mods, micheals I appreciate your podcasts , but if you campaigners want to be Chris Scott , Whankley and chairman Hocking then I don’t need to be on this site

EFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's good to have a thread exclusively for Richmond supporters again.
I never engage with main boards. I just don't have the time to.
I don't like arguing with people who have diametrically opposed viewpoints.
Collingwood fans told Carlton fans to STFU about umpiring but on the other hand created a petition to reverse the Grand Final.

No they don't have those threads because the very same people in this thread who complained here, complain in all the other threads too.

This 'didn't work' not because of the opposition posters.

Yes mate, its always our fault

Lol

This 'didn't work' not because of the opposition posters.
That thread in the safe house is for the entire opposite to what this thread is, this thread is about hanging crap on oppo teams, players, coaches etc during oppo games and during the week or praising oppo teams, players if someone feels that way inclined, we sometimes have a spat with each other and we all move on after a few posts.

You can't have a thread where we can give crap and open it up for oppo's to come in and defend their club, what do you think is going to happen.

Anyway's it looks like it's back to ' no oppo's ' again and we can all move on and enjoy our thread how we like it.

That thread in the safe house is for the entire opposite to what this thread is, this thread is about hanging crap on oppo teams, players, coaches etc during oppo games and during the week or praising oppo teams, players if someone feels that way inclined, we sometimes have a spat with each other and we all move on after a few posts.

You can't have a thread where we can give crap and open it up for oppo's to come in and defend their club, what do you think is going to happen.

Anyway's it looks like it's back to ' no oppo's ' again and we can all move on and enjoy our thread how we like it.

It had a good run though :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back