No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

biaseddustyfan

Biased Dusty Fan
AFL Club
Richmond
haha nothing worse than new to alcohol young bogans knocking back beer after beer at the pinnies
worst part is they're acting all cocky and smiling like they're the coolest dudes ever and all their friends that see the vid will think the same

we all talk a load of shite about people like robbo on here but if you heckle them when they're trying to get around in real life you're just the definition of a ******* loser. unless they're like carey who did real scummy things just leave em alone, and even that lowlife appears to have worked through his issues and become a better person

ComfortablyNumb

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
worst part is they're acting all cocky and smiling like they're the coolest dudes ever and all their friends that see the vid will think the same

we all talk a load of shite about people like robbo on here but if you heckle them when they're trying to get around in real life you're just the definition of a ******* loser. unless they're like carey who did real scummy things just leave em alone, and even that lowlife appears to have worked through his issues and become a better person
Trying to bait him like that does nothing for anyone, those blokes might think they look cool to themselves, but in general they're just making Robbo slightly more likeable. Which I assume wasn't their intention.

Power Play

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Robbo starting to speak out against AFL corruption, which has cost the Dons two wins, Anzac Day and Sydney.
Speaking of which, Franklin is out injured for another week.
His annual contract rises to $1.5 million.
Another strike?

I still remember his 6 week minor hamstring strain in 2012, this current situation has a similar feel to it.

Rocco sifreddi

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond

Couldnt agree more .

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
Well done to Robbo. He’s just trying to have a beer. And these arseholes are baiting and filming. Shits me.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smasha

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
My son and his mates were joined by a lone Robbo at Crown one night after watching another mate in an mma bout. They didn't know who he was at the time. He said Robbo was a top bloke. These loud mouths would have been shut down very quickly if they happened upon that group.
He is my step cuz.

Top Bottom