No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For once i actually agree with Kane Cornes.
Dangerfield plays up his "injuries" so much!!
He acts like a spoilt 10 year old that loves the attention that he gets when he gets a little injury.
My most hated player now easily.

I understand some have a lower pain tolerance than others, but the way he carries on is embarrassing.

I’ve seen 5 year olds carry on less than him after getting hurt.

For once i actually agree with Kane Cornes.
Dangerfield plays up his "injuries" so much!!
He acts like a spoilt 10 year old that loves the attention that he gets when he gets a little injury.
My most hated player now easily.

I’ve said it for years. He plays hard footy but he loves to let everyone know all about it. Classic was the prelim exit against the Crows. Every time he got he’d drop like he was shot and struggle back to his feet like he was Hulk Hogan making his come back against Zeus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said it for years. He plays hard footy but he loves to let everyone know all about it. Classic was the prelim exit against the Crows. Every time he got he’d drop like he was shot and struggle back to his feet like he was Hulk Hogan making his come back against Zeus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danger is bad but Jake Stringer is a level above .The amount of times at the dogs and now the druggies he has gone down like he's been shot only too return 10 minutes later .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back