Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
So let’s ******** a heap of our posters and then make the change, poor form very AFL like.

You know what I’m going to **** off for a while , and go to another site, sterge you and tugs have been great mods, micheals I appreciate your podcasts , but if you campaigners want to be Adolf hitle, Joseph Stalin and chairman mao then I don’t need to be on this site
Don't go mate, it was an experiment that didn't and was never going to work and it's back to the way it was. And put your avatar back, your better than just a big arse S.

Faaark. Might need some help. Just finished the 6th viewing of the freo win and now flicked on the 2018 season launch and the “break the fall” doco. Whilst posting on the tigs board on BF.

Nothing wrong with you, i call that monday night

Nothing wrong with you, i call that monday night

I’m also wearing my dusty premiership jumper and have painted my face yellow and black. Might have had one of the premiership beers too.

By the same token our precious supporters of which we have a few need to stop ******* sooking the minute any of our posters say anything positive about an opposition team or player, or don’t say something that falls in line with their 100% positive only views in other threads.
And when an opposition poster posts don’t bloody cry!

parmy2balmey

stay moderated
Sep 15, 2016
under the bain marie
AFL Club
Richmond
outrageous

47829478-0A7A-40C3-9ED9-EDDBE0AB5D28.jpeg

Well that was... interesting. I genuinely appreciate the effort mods, sorry it didn't work out. At least that Geelong supporter will have a funny story to tell about how he single-handedly started a revolution on this board.

...But at the same time, I'm glad to have our ****posting thread back.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back