giphy.gif
Talking out of his arse he is.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
I’m not here to start **** - much as id like to - I’m here to genuinely talk footy if possible.

The above MAY actually have made sense IF any rule changes were based around helping a Geelong team that had Selwood moved out of the middle, Ablett, Rohan and Dahlhaus making life miserable for anyone above 5’10 in the opposition defensive line, Miers playing like a 2-3rd year player, Stanley actually rucking at an elite level, Tim Kelly being arguably the best player in the game, Stewart, Blicavs and Kolodjashnij as the best defensive trio in the game, and Patrick Dangerfield not being relied on at all, and Tom Hawkins doing as much damage outside 50 as he does in it.

But the rules weren’t changed around that.

They were changed at a time when Geelong were dependent on two superstar midfielders with a bit of class added from Kelly and Duncan, makeshift ruckmen, no forward pressure, Ablett in the midfield, Hawkins carrying the entire forward line.

WE changed to the rules mate.

WE traded in Rohan and Dahlhaus

WE moved Ablett forward

WE moved Selwood to the wing

WE gave a spot to Atkins, Constable and Miers in our best 22

WE started to get Stanley playing elite footy.

I’m not going to spout any ‘Richmond fans are clueless and don’t know footy’ inflammatory ****.

But if you can’t see how silly the ‘the rules were changed to help geelong’ argument sounds, then you really are clueless.
My post you quoted was merely pointing out the state of the game discussion started with Gerard, from Hocking, well before the end of 2018.

I mentioned in a post after the comment you quoted, Geelong sitting on top of the ladder is proof enough for some that the rules were changed to benefit Geelong. If the games and season were shortened, which Danger and Scott were sprooking all off seson, it might carry some weight lol. Most of us jsut see it as good banter bait, there will be a few who believe there's a conspiracy.

Agreed, Geelong have made some good changes for this year, Rohan has been a great get and your backline has been ticking along nicely. I'm going to be interested to see if Geelong can maintain their form into finals and turn around their poor record of the last few years, it might put a smile on my Geelong supporting dads face.

Moe like if Shorten loses the unlosable election. I will be getting off social media for a bit if that happens, because the left are gonna go ballistic ala Geelong supporters after the 2017 finals series.
Turd sandwich or giant douche kick in the nuts either way

Who has seen the video of Slobbo calling a couple of drunks weak campaigners?

Saw it last night
Actually agreed with robbo for once poor bloke is just trying to have a bev with some stupid muppets trying to bait him into doing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back