No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember him being interviewed after a game by BT and said “we played the Collingwood way” copying our Richmond way.

Always said there was to much info on our club and how we went about winning the gf in the Konrad Marshall book , pies pretty much have copied us in every aspect at this stage , other than win the flag . I will go as far as to say that the book 110% improved them as a club.

Why can't we develop a seagull?

Butler or Rioli could play that role well except Rioli has turned into a fat qunt since moving in with Fev.

Because everybody complains when Butler gets three goals out the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that dunny bloke wrote it lol

no mention of us fielding a vfl side every week

View attachment 689998

will make our flag even sweeter

So... West Coast got smashed against Brisbane, Geelong, Port and Sydney. Only one of those are a premiership contender. And yet there's no mention of them.

We PROBABLY won't win the flag. But to write us off when we're 7-4 and missing Jack, Rance and Nank is an absolute joke.

We're better than the 2016 Bulldogs who won the flag from 7th.

Also worth mentioning that we were 7-5 at this stage in 2017.

The problem is, we were unconvincing in a lot of games last year and flogged when it counted and, rather than working on our deficiencies, what we're seeing is other clubs getting better and better at exploiting them

Saw this posted on the main board:

Looks like the AFL cracking down on fans cheering as well!

Can take the AFL not wanting umps abuse, especially if they are close to the action. But not allowing fans cheering? Come on...

Have a feeling there might be more to the story though.

Saw this posted on the main board:

Can take the AFL not wanting umps abuse, especially if they are close to the action. But not allowing fans cheering? Come on...

Have a feeling there might be more to the story though.
Doubt it IMO, i had security come up to me on friday might and tell me to tone down my barracking. After collecting myself after bursting out laughing i asked him if he was serious and his response was " yes i am " o_O:greenalien:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back