Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Whats happened to the Grog Squad...

Used to like taking the kids there after a win and listen tot he chants and songs... The last couple of times, by the time we walk around there, the cop and security have moved them all along...

Then when walking by there after Fridays game, Police and security just stood there and let a group of about 20 cats fans stand in the same spot singing their club song...

Now I don't really care if the cats fans doi it, but I was surprised given our mob get kicked out of there quicker each and every week.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
My error Melbourne scored 3.14.32
1.8 v Camrys 2.6 v Pies.
Dees in the last two final quarters.
Imagine to support the Dees.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
I saw this.
It is funny.
Dees fans tearing themselves apart.
FB_IMG_1560153326124.jpg

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond

Maybenextyear

Premiership Player
May 21, 2008
Essendon Rehab Centre
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow I really rated Melbourne and was just waiting for when they started knocking over a few sides but that was right up there for one of the worst performances of the year. That was about as rubbish as you could get. They could not have made more mistakes if they tried. They were better off not having the ball in their hands.

Melbourne......You stink !

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Mince Whately. He truly does hate Richmond. He never gave us any air time when we were winning with injuries. Now with losses it’s a different story.

And any chance of discussing the absurd AFL’s Nazi Gestapo treatment of fans ? Nah of course not. that’d be biting the hand that feeds you....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
Biggest Club with the biggest number of members and fans gets blamed for all the hooliganism in footy...We are an easy target now, the 'tipping point' for all that is bad in footy right now!
All corrupt, vile and insideous entities have to start at the bottom with their persecution and with the putrid scum vomit that is the AFL the bottom is the most green maggoted victimised club in the league ...us!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Smasha Afl 360 have got the grabs and death music about Richmond lol

Lol,we are all going to die because our team lost a few games after winning a flag a few years ago.

The media just loooooove potting Richmond.

#

The AFL website and FoxSports website have the infamous photo of Richmond players walking off the ground with heads down lol like we are bottom of the ladder.

I am going to watch our young kids play and enjoy their progress this year while the media play the gloom and doom bs while salivating over our losses.

Lol,we are all going to die because our team lost a few games after winning a flag a few years ago.

#

The AFL website and FoxSports website have the infamous photo of Richmond players walking off the ground with heads down lol like we are bottom of the ladder.

I am going to watch our young kids play and enjoy their progress this year while the media play the gloom and doom bs while salivating over our losses.

Just remember what WCE did. They dropped to bottom 4 for one year, then what happened.......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
If we lose this week to go 7-6 and these results happen in the next two weeks

Round 13

Port or Freo lose ( one has to as they play each other ) ( either will go above us regardless with a win )
Ess or Haw lose ( ditto as above )

Round 14

West Coast d Essendon in perth ( if lose in R13 then who cares ) ( if win in R13 need to win this to go above us on %)
Sydney d Hawthorn in Sydney ( if lose in R13 then who cares ) ( if win in R13 need to win this to go above us on % )
Melbourne d Fremantle at MCG ( if lose in R13 they need to win this to go above us )
Geelong d Port Adelaide in Adelaide ( if lose in R13 they need to win this to go above us )

Then Richmond at the end of the bye rounds will be 8th or worst case we will be out of the 8 only on percentage if either freo and port win in round 14 after losing in round 13.

But if we can win against the odds on the road again then the above results will work massively in our favour.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

#

And no there is no anti Richmond conspiracy

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
If we lose this week to go 7-6 and these results happen in the next two weeks

Round 13

Port or Freo lose ( one has to as they play each other ) ( either will go above us regardless with a win )
Ess or Haw lose ( ditto as above )

Round 14

West Coast d Essendon in perth ( if lose in R13 then who cares ) ( if win in R13 need to win this to go above us on %)
Sydney d Hawthorn in Sydney ( if lose in R13 then who cares ) ( if win in R13 need to win this to go above us on % )
Melbourne d Fremantle at MCG ( if lose in R13 they need to win this to go above us )
Geelong d Port Adelaide in Adelaide ( if lose in R13 they need to win this to go above us )

Then Richmond at the end of the bye rounds will be 8th or worst case we will be out of the 8 only on percentage if either freo and port win in round 14 after losing in round 13.

But if we can win against the odds on the road again then the above results will work massively in our favour.

Too much rational analysis ;)

Much more prefer that the shemons are having a poor season due to injuries, and the tigers are fully fit but have imploded

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

#

We are such a big target now almost as big as the AFL no wonder they are taking pot shots at us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back