No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d lock in their games against Melbourne and Gold Coast so there’s 12 wins. All others are very much loseable. You’d expect them to make it but it’s not unrealistic for them to miss.

They'll make it no worries but I cant see em getting top 4. Footy gods have pretty much blown up the door open for us. All we need to do is walk through without touching the edges.

Thank you Hawkforn. Tonight my entre will be the MB gameday thread. I shall then enjoy a main of Collingwood board. All will be washed down with a nice Observation board read. Cheerio.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not wit ten wins already, you'd think they'd win 2 more? Maybe 3?
Look at their draw, they have 1 certain win left and that's it.

eagles, giants, tigers, gc, demons, crows and bombers ( bolded are road trips ) That is a horror show for a team that has hit the wall.

Gee they hate Cox. I mean he played like a 1 legged donkey but would you want to deport him??
Gave him a bronx cheer tonight after chanting USA.

Oh,It’s A Wonderful World!

Let this sink in for a while, at the end of next week we are a very real chance to be equal W/L with the pies and then 1 game ahead the week after.

But they have injuries now and we don't anymore will be the excuse rolled out, where would they be if Grundy, Pendlebury, Moore, Degoey and Sideass were all out at the same time for 8+ weeks. Not in the eight for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back