No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked learnt hated thread is a microcosm of the larger media landscape.......

shhhhhh dont mention the tiges.......if we pretend they dont exist they might not challenge for the flag......cats/eagles mutual sausage pulling.....no credit given to tigers unprecedented injury run for fear of other supporter flog backlash....

It makes me laugh

FMD. Ground breaking analysis there. My 16 year old diabetic cat offers more insight (not to mention knows how to use a litter tray).

How has this potato got a gig on tv and radio?

Lol Richo tries to be unbiased when we are playing on the tv , but goes totally to far the other way and ends up sounding like he’s barracking for the opposite side .
Exactly, Richo spent all of 2018 telling the footy world how to defeat Richmond and the best way to counter Dusty's don't argue.

Sam Manure melting in SEN about our run home.

God I hate the society we live in today, where someones misplaced and misinformed outrage can go viral and scare everyone into making dumb decisions. Was that c0ckhead equally outraged at our run at the G in the previous 16 weeks? It all works out in the end, its not like we've magically been given more home games than anyone else. Its still the same just allocated differently.

Its like this massive wave and push about equal pay in mens and womens soccer. Why do so many fools just ignore facts such as what income does the womens WC generate compared to the mens WC. If its the same or close to, then by all means but its not so stfu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody hell the main board sucks. Posted one thing in the "Will Richmond play finals?" thread and BANG suddenly I'm being attacked by Collingwood and Geelong supporters telling me how s**t my club is without any prior reason or motivation.
Geelong's the second oldest club in the comp, they only have 9 flags. They Play at a VFA ground. Their greatest player was a junkie. Embarrassing.

Why are people complaining about our run home now? The fixture has been out since last November FFS.
Because it looks like we've hit form and we have players coming back. We've gotten games into kids. They're scared. Lul.

Their greatest ever coach is a junkie as well, although that geelong_crazy26 nutjob will insist that Chris Scott is the greatest coach of all time. :$
Their greatest effort in Grand Finals is to have won their last 3 without under going drug tests like the Bumbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back