Not open for further replies.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

393fe671c443eaa85a2fc2113090b38f.jpg

Next year marks 30 years since Tiger supporters rattled tins to save our mighty club.
Wonder if the club and media will acknowledge the occasion as much as everyone has with the Doggies?

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
I just ventured in there for the fitrst time to see what you guys were on about .................. saw it and I think I'll just hang here.

Another Premiership against the odds would be a nice way to settle them all down a bit
Nah mate, you got it all wrong. We win another and it will be about 7 final games at the MCG, no injuries and umpires gifting us the game.
I think the MB would implode on levels never seen before if we won the flag this year lol
I certainly won't disagree with that :p
The first post will be about Richmond being the weakest premiers since 2017 lol

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Next year marks 30 years since Tiger supporters rattled tins to save our mighty club.
Wonder if the club and media will acknowledge the occasion as much as everyone has with the Doggies?
we could wear a special 1990 richmond jumper with the proper rich yellow from 1990 and the fat collar

jeffhogg1619.jpg

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Main board isn’t for football discussion, it’s a sport in of itself. Unfortunately we don’t have any senior mod representation there so we are usually on the losing side. We aren’t alone though, there a fair few supporter groups that barely interact there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first post will be about Richmond being the weakest premiers since 2017 lol

The you tube video on the umpiring would be very informative. Much like this one. #goodtimes Man we broke a lot of people.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we could wear a special 1990 richmond jumper with the proper rich yellow from 1990 and the fat collar

jeffhogg1619.jpg
Very Good.
Make em wear the old woollen style with REAL embroidered sponsor patches, not cheap screen printed shiit.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
The you tube video on the umpiring would be very informative. Much like this one. #goodtimes Man we broke a lot of people.

Who even took the time to do this?

I bet we could dig through the Granny and find soft ones that went to the Crows as well or s**t the Crows got away with.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
You can say that about every team though.

I’m just saying we are much harder to beat when we play 4 consistent quarters etc , and referring to Sunday in that our best will beat gws , but if we go to sleep for to long period against a good side like them then it could be dangerous .

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I’m just saying we are much harder to beat when we play 4 consistent quarters etc , and referring to Sunday in that our best will beat gws , but if we go to sleep for to long period against a good side like them then it could be dangerous .
But they are struggling, we could go to sleep for a qtr and I don't think they would do any damage TBH.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Who even took the time to do this?

I bet we could dig through the Granny and find soft ones that went to the Crows as well or s**t the Crows got away with.
Absolutely, but the Crow supporters were treating it as gospel handed down from teh umpires on what they got wrong. Roovolution posted it so often it was funny.

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Main board isn’t for football discussion, it’s a sport in of itself. Unfortunately we don’t have any senior mod representation there so we are usually on the losing side. We aren’t alone though, there a fair few supporter groups that barely interact there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucks. I've been posting there a little bit this year and it's completely shambolic.

jeffhogg1619.jpg

According to Wayne Campbell on AFL Squadron - Jeff Hogg up there with Dunstall and Lockett.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back